Hedge Cutting, who is responsible?

Re: Hedge Cutting, who is responsible?

Postby aixlad » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:51 pm

I should have added that this journey also included a volume of communication with both the Planning Inspectorate and the Local Government Ombudsman. Sadly, involving these organisations proved to be a rather frustrating and pointless exercise as none offered any value whatsoever, they simply burned time whilst providing gainful employment to their over paid executive. Despite being totally and utterly useless, it must be remembered that these organisations are 'part of the process' and therefore need to be engaged simply to demonstrate that you've done everything by the book, and everything possible to resolve the issue, which will stand in your favour.

For those interested, at no point did I ever refuse to cut my hedge, I simply disagreed with the Council's inaccurate assessment, that's it. The outcome is that my hedge remains intact, thanks to a grossly inadequate Council who willingly squandered £8000+ and who are now concentrating their efforts on closing libraries. Absolutely incredible.
aixlad

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby DavidM » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:32 am

Absoloutely incredible indeed!

That is total madness when so many comuncils these days are having to cut back on literally everything.

How can that be justified?
[url=http://www.gardenfurnituresets.net/]garden furniture sets[/url]
DavidM

Postby DavidM » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:34 am

meant to say councils not comuncils, i think it was reading that last post that made my head do that!!
[url=http://www.gardenfurnituresets.net/]garden furniture sets[/url]
DavidM

Postby ferdinand2000 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:49 am

aixlad wrote:For anyone who is still following this topic!

Good Luck to anyone else faced with something similar.

Why not send copies of EVERYTHING to Eric Pickles?

councils not comuncils

Try c*ntcils :-).

Ferdinand
ferdinand2000

Previous

Return to Hedges