Easement or Right of access

Re: Easement or Right of access

Postby ulu1kim » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:40 pm

Three times I have asked in writing asked them to remove all obstacles, on each occasion I gave a reasonable amount of time 10 days. I also informed them that should they not remove the obstacles I was entitled to remove them and if damage were to occur I would not be liable, I tried to remove the post with the barbed wire on it and got ripped to bits. I tried to remove the barbed wire so i could roll it up I could not get the staples out. I used the axe to chop the barbed wire off where it was stapled, I then used the axe to dislodge the posts enough so i could wiggle them out. I placed it all neatly in a pile for them to collect. As I said they have now been summoned to court to explain why they are refusing my access. As far as i am aware I have followed the correct procedure to the latter. As you say not a good idea to go to war unless your side of the street is clean. I have been very careful
She sent me a letter recorded delivery dated 11th Jan, informing me that I had to immediately pay £150, should i not pay by the 1st of Feb all access to the rear would be denied to me, she also added a £20 extra charge because i had wiggled out a post causing damage. Since that letter as you are aware the situation has escalated, I am not interested in antagonizing the situation, should they insist on blocking all access I will park out of the front of my house until this is resolved
ulu1kim

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby ulu1kim » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:45 pm

In response to comments, your anger is clouding your judgement don't let them win and other such comments you're right. So I will be spending very little time in my home. It isn't nice living in a cave ( curtains shut due to cameras) my every move covered via either the back or the front door. The nastys sneering at me and doing their best to antagonize me. My animals will remain in kennels and cattery I will camp out or stay with friends until this is resolved.
ulu1kim

Postby mr sheen » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:41 am

ulu1kim wrote:In response to comments, your anger is clouding your judgement don't let them win and other such comments you're right. So I will be spending very little time in my home. It isn't nice living in a cave ( curtains shut due to cameras) my every move covered via either the back or the front door. The nastys sneering at me and doing their best to antagonize me. My animals will remain in kennels and cattery I will camp out or stay with friends until this is resolved.

Whatever the legalities of the situation...this is ridiculous and you need to speak to someone who can help you to get this back into perspective.

Unfortunately you are starting to look like the party whose behaviour is the more bizarre. It is not normal or acceptable to use an axe to damage someone else's property and the fence did not belong to you.

They have the right to put up CCTV. As long as you can pass and repass to get to your property, that MAY be as much as you can achieve legally...but your only recourse to resolve this matter is to go to civil court and let the Judge make a decision. However in view of the adverse effect on your life you really need to consider moving or just letting it go....but IMO you need to take stock and accept that enough is enough and this needs to stop...NoW!
mr sheen

Postby ulu1kim » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:51 pm

Have now beaten a hasty retreat, will not be living at the address as despite correct procedure followed clearly being treated differently to 'nasty' by police. IE her actions are 'civil' when i complain, I am 'criminal' when she complains. So IPCC complaint sent, ico ( pub cameras) complaint sent, property on market as from tomorrow ................GONE
ulu1kim

Postby ulu1kim » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:07 am

I served notice on three separate occasions asking for the obstructions to be removed. Whilst I did not send the letter recorded delivery, on each occasion the letters where witnessed prior to putting them in the neighbours on one occasion the police were in attendance. On two occasions I had provided the police force solicitors with relevant documents, my title deeds plus copies of the notices I had sent, I also put notices on the cars parked on my access and took photos of them. One of the charges against me was breach of the peace, the magistrates summond the third parties to trail to explain why they were not allowing my access. On the day of trial the third parties didn't show up, they had made a number of calls to the court the week prior trying to find a way not to attend, they did have a death in the family ( a very elderly relative) they used this and asked for an adjournment. The judge dismissed the case.
I was unhappy with the way my legal aid solicitor acted, I informed him some 5 weeks ago I would not be requiring his services, only this week has he finally acknowledged my instructions, I have been informed my files are going into storage. I have a bill for £180 from the solicitors which I have been unable to pay as yet, having been on bail for 6 weeks the funds i have have not enabled me to pay as yet.
ulu1kim

Postby arborlad » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:00 pm

ulu1kim wrote:I was unhappy with the way my legal aid solicitor acted,..........

Perhaps he didn't get his questions answered either!!
arborlad

smile...it confuses people
arborlad

Postby ulu1kim » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:48 pm

Ahah! After months of investigation the 'link' is found. The officer who has endlessly presented the, CPS with evidence and statements, is directly related to the people I have been having difficulties with................ OOPSSSSSSIE failure to declare. conflict of interest..........is a 'Nephew to the Phillips' and 'Cousin to the Morgans'.
Off to the next relevant forum I go. Thats everso I have learned a lot from this W/S . Ta
:D
ulu1kim

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Rights of Way