Upgrading Garden Law Forum

This forum is for Garden Law problems that don't fit into the other categories. Please treat it with respect.

Moderator: Angelisle

Upgrading Garden Law Forum

Postby gardenlaw » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi All
Garden Law forum is being upgraded.

We hope to do the conversion today (October 27th) and the board will be "down" for a short while. Fingers crossed the conversion goes smoothly and the board will be up and running quickly. If not we will keep the old board running until we can iron any problems.

Our apologies for any inconvenience whilt the board is down.

Best wishes

Garden Law
gardenlaw
Site Admin

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Upgrading Garden Law Forum

Postby gardenlaw » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:25 pm

We have now done the upgrade to the Garden Law forum and it appears to have gone well.

The one problem we believe you might experience is that the passwords of registered members may not translate properly into the new forum. If that is the case use the "forgotten password" function.

We hope you enjoy using the new forum :D

Best wishes
Garden Law
gardenlaw
Site Admin

Postby Mattylad » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Congratulations & well done.

Hopefully the new forum will have better anti spam features as well as lots of other goodies too.
Any comments I give here are my own opinions, for legal advise check with a qualified solicitor.
Mattylad

Postby gardenlaw » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Thankyou! It is always a bit nerve wracking to do these upgrades but looking at the changes this time it appears to have been very worth while.

The ability now for members to report abusive posts hopefully will be a useful feature to counteract spam!
gardenlaw
Site Admin

Postby Mattylad » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 am

You managed it well.
Any comments I give here are my own opinions, for legal advise check with a qualified solicitor.
Mattylad

Postby confused3 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Well done, I really like the first unread post option.
confused3

Postby EssentialParadox » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Apologies if I posted this in the wrong section, but I noticed you can't register an account on these forums using a phone or tablet due to the registration screen having the "drag the foods to the box" dialog. I just thought I'd let you know, as I struggled with this and then had to use a computer to register. :)
EssentialParadox

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to General Topics