Accidentally deleted emails from forum members

This forum is for Garden Law problems that don't fit into the other categories. Please treat it with respect.

Moderator: Angelisle

Accidentally deleted emails from forum members

Postby Conveyancer » Mon May 23, 2011 7:52 pm

I have several email addresses and two that start with conveyancer@ neither of which I use very much. I was doing some spring cleaning and found both had lots of spam. Without paying too much attention to what I was doing I deleted them and then cleared the trash. When I had done it I realised that I may have cleared out some messages from forum members.

What happened is this: I gave one or two people one of the conveyancer@ addresses so they could send me documents and kept going to check if the messages had arrived and was puzzled when they never did. In the end I gave up checking. I am now wondering if in fact I was checking the wrong email address. :oops:

All this was some time ago and I cannot now remember who was involved. I expect they have long since given up hope of a reply. If the persons concerned still have a problem would they please send another email and send me a pm letting me know the address they have sent it to, but note that I am away for three weeks in a day or two.
If you have benefited from advice on this site please consider contributing to a cancer charity.
Conveyancer

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to General Topics