Moderator: cupcake

Amaretto Ice Cream

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:36 am

Amaretto Ice Cream

600ml double cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
6 tbsp caster sugar
300ml amaretto liqueur

This recipe can be whisked in a bowl and put straight into the freezer, no need for an ice cream maker. The alcohol prevents the mixture from becoming too hard to scoop.
Use Morrison’s amaretto liqueur if you don’t want to waste the disaronno. :wink:

If you have an ice cream maker, you could crumble up a Christmas pudding or a couple of mince pies to make it very Christmassy. :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Re: Amaretto Ice Cream

Postby appledore » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi Will. I see you've been to Weight Watchers again. :lol: The ice cream sounds yummy.
Keep calm and carry on.
appledore

Postby juliet » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Sounds lush - I might have a go at that. I thought that it was going to be the ice cream that you get at the Magpie at Whitby but this sounds nicer.

But speaking of Disaronno....a gorgeous cocktail for Xmas, the Godfather:

Equal measures of Jack Daniels and Disaronno topped up with coke and ice...mmmmmmm...soon followed by hic..hic. :lol:
juliet

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:14 pm

juliet wrote:Equal measures of Jack Daniels and Disaronno topped up with coke and ice...mmmmmmm...soon followed by hic..hic. :lol:

That sounds like my ideal cocktail, I love JD and Disaronno. I'll have to go shopping before Christmas for those two. Hubby loves Disaronno in coffee, I must admit, it is very nice. :)
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:17 pm

appledore wrote:Hi Will. I see you've been to Weight Watchers again. :lol: The ice cream sounds yummy.

Hahahahaaa yeah, that would p1ss em off! I'll bring my tub of ice cream and run really fast. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Return to Cookery