Neighbours

This forum is for Garden Law problems that don't fit into the other categories. Please treat it with respect.

Moderator: Angelisle

Neighbours

Postby Janieb » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:53 pm

I've had major problems with my neighbours over the last 5 years. I started renovating my house but my project manager was my son who has been a complete idiot and ended up in prison leaving me living in a building site. You can look at what one of my neighbours has done by looking at my previous posts. I now have the money to continue with the refurb. All of a sudden my neighbours are my friends! I needed a skip which is going to be there for about a year. We have very restricted parking on our road. The neighbours who had been pretty nasty turned up on my doorstep en masse asking if they could share my skip. 3 of them needed skips, so that means 3 lost parking spaces. We now have a jointly paid for skip and my neighbours now know why my property was in such a mess. Sometimes it's better to talk to people.
"I prefer rogues to imbeciles, because they sometimes take a rest" Alexandre Dumas (fils)
Janieb

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to General Topics