Neighbours trees

Re: Neighbours trees

Postby LeeLee » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Well, if I can get access to the internet from Brixton prison, I'll update you all on how it went....
LeeLee

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:55 pm

LeeLee wrote:Well, if I can get access to the internet from Brixton prison, I'll update you all on how it went....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby Mattylad » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:53 pm

OMG! what have I missed, I go away on holiday and Treeman and Despair agree over something. :lol: :lol:
Mattylad

Postby WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Mattylad wrote:OMG! what have I missed, I go away on holiday and Treeman and Despair agree over something. :lol: :lol:

Treeman and despair are now married, despair loves Leylandii and Treeman is all tea and sympathy. :lol: And I am sensible, oh so very sensible. :mrgreen:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Postby wineman » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:42 am

Treeman wrote:
Mattylad wrote:The OP has the right to cut back any branches that overhang the property line (unless there is a TPO on the tree) and dispose of the branches if the owner does not want them back.

Or it is situated in a conservation area

My garden is not in a Conservation Area, but my neighbour's is. The boundary between our properties is the boundary of the Conservation area. A tree just on his side of the boundary has branches which extend substantially into my garden. Do I have the right to cut them back on my side of the boundary (while offering to return the cuttings to him, or dispose of them myself)? There is no TPO on the tree and because of the particular position, there would be no obvious lop-sidedness caused or danger to the tree.
wineman

Postby TO » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:07 pm

wineman wrote:My garden is not in a Conservation Area, but my neighbour's is. The boundary between our properties is the boundary of the Conservation area. A tree just on his side of the boundary has branches which extend substantially into my garden. Do I have the right to cut them back on my side of the boundary (while offering to return the cuttings to him, or dispose of them myself)? There is no TPO on the tree and because of the particular position, there would be no obvious lop-sidedness caused or danger to the tree.
The trees are protected by the conservation area. You will need to notify the Council.
TO

Postby wineman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:28 pm

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I'll see how I get on.
wineman

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Trees