How can I make my neighbour close his dispute?

Re: How can I make my neighbour close his dispute?

Postby Roblewis » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:10 pm

The only comment I could make to the arborlad/conveyancer offering is to sign merely as Yours Sincerely as the offered Your Obedient Servant seems to be too tongue in cheek for some District Judges.
Roblewis

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Postby arborlad » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Roblewis wrote:The only comment I could make to the arborlad/conveyancer offering is to sign merely as Yours Sincerely as the offered Your Obedient Servant seems to be too tongue in cheek for some District Judges.

It was from 2008 :)
arborlad

smile...it confuses people
arborlad

Postby Roblewis » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:02 pm

AAHHH the good old days :D :D

Shame there are always those who want more than they have and resort to a crude form of blackmail. Of course it might be open for the OP to claim the neighbours garden as they are on the same level and it is accessible from his stair way :twisted:
Roblewis

Postby Drivingmissdaisy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Many thanks for all your replies.

arborlad - I am still in contact with one of the solicitors - the trouble is, if I escalate this, it will cost me even more money. I am up against a man who gets a kick out of doing this sort of thing fir a living and making people's lives a misery :( Thank you, for you for the copy of the letter - I did respond to Mr X in a similar manner, but his response was basically 'good luck when you decide to sell the property but you'll need to disclose any disputes'. I just want the dispute officially closed.

Despair & Swithrich - Would really appreciate any help at this stage, I am desperate, if this chap 'Pillman' can help, I am more than happy to send him all the documents/plans etc privately - and, of course, I would be MORE than happy to contribute to his designated charity.

Roblewis - I have thought about that long and hard, but I don't think it will help knowing exactly what type of man I am dealing with. Mr X would get a kick out of it. We are talking about a man who has no morals - he is the most unethical, dishonourable man I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

Thank you again for you all replies - again so sorry for any typos, I only have a few free 'windows' in the day that I can check my messages as I have two young kids to look after and my husband works abroad the majority of the time so I rarely get a moment to myself. Thank you all though, so much appreciated x
Drivingmissdaisy

Postby Clifford Pope » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:01 pm

" this chap 'Pillman' "

is a regular expert poster on this forum. Just search for his profile and click on Contact.
Clifford Pope

Postby arborlad » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:22 pm

despair wrote:would private contact with our brilliant Pilman be a solution here he may have ideas if he sees the plans

You should not be naming members who might respond, you know you shouldn't - it is wholly unacceptable.

If I wish to respond to something, it is my decision, my choice - it is not a decision you can make for me.

You've done it to me and others in the past............and it didn't end well - you should stop!
arborlad

arborlad

Postby mr sheen » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:15 pm

'Forum police support officer- self-appointed' Arborlad on the prowl again with twaddle and seeking to enforce his own rules....this really is getting tedious!
mr sheen

Postby Drivingmissdaisy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Oh dear, I only came here for some guidance/advice, sorry if this has caused a bit of friction between some members. If someone call tell me how to delete this thread it would be much appreciated. Thank you to everyone who have taken the time to respond with their advice/suggestions.
Drivingmissdaisy

Postby Drivingmissdaisy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Hi, seems I can't delete the thread so pls could a moderator do this or at least close it. Thanks
Drivingmissdaisy

Postby MacadamB53 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:40 pm

Drivingmissdaisy wrote:Hi, seems I can't delete the thread so pls could a moderator do this or at least close it. Thanks
why?
MacadamB53

Postby arborlad » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Drivingmissdaisy wrote:Oh dear, I only came here for some guidance/advice, sorry if this has caused a bit of friction between some members.

Rest assured - you've not been the cause of any friction :)
arborlad

arborlad

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Previous

Return to Boundaries