Search found 6458 matches

by MacadamB53
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:37 pm
Forum: Flooding
Topic: Riparian Responsibilites - ditches
Replies: 2
Views: 75

Re: Riparian Responsibilites - ditches

[quote=arborlad post_id=211794 time=1555439167 user_id=4599]
Contact the Environment Agency.
[/quote]+1
by MacadamB53
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:56 pm
Forum: Boundaries
Topic: Fence moved to create a parking space & new road!
Replies: 16
Views: 556

Re: Fence moved to create a parking space & new road!

Hi again. Looking at the deeds there is no access granted through the private tarmac/road for the shop owner, to reach the back of the shop. If the owner has accessed the back of the property for many years by foot would that mean they now have a right of access, and if so would that stretch to veh...
by MacadamB53
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:07 am
Forum: Rights of Way
Topic: New member and this must be a first for this forum
Replies: 308
Views: 15859

Re: New member and this must be a first for this forum

Hi mr sheen,

what 'evidence' do you have that proves your right of way extends to the land where the respondent has shown there was a hedge?

erm, the deed and plan?!?

or am I missing something?

kind regards, Mac
by MacadamB53
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:02 pm
Forum: Rights of Way
Topic: Resurfacing a Right of Way
Replies: 73
Views: 1526

Re: Resurfacing a Right of Way

Mac This is a neighbour dispute.....why would you suggest trying to get more neighbours, notably the NT, involved? 3 pages of help and advice have been provided to try to help resolve the gate closing problem. Who knows what is really going on here because the gate closing problem could be resolved...
by MacadamB53
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:08 pm
Forum: Rights of Way
Topic: Resurfacing a Right of Way
Replies: 73
Views: 1526

Re: Resurfacing a Right of Way

I'm sorry if our troubles have seemed petty from the outside. I'll waste your time no more. It may be worth remembering that most people come on here for help or advice not to be made felt stupid. Hi Volumiza, we’re all trying to help in our own way - I don’t think any regular contributor is trying...
by MacadamB53
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:58 pm
Forum: Rights of Way
Topic: Resurfacing a Right of Way
Replies: 73
Views: 1526

Re: Resurfacing a Right of Way

Hi Volumiza, So many people mistake it for a cut through to the fields behind our houses. what does this mean? is it a way through or do they have to turn round after realising it’s not? kind regards, Mac It looks like a farm track Mac. There is a cattle proof fence at the top that leads to a field...
by MacadamB53
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:29 am
Forum: Rights of Way
Topic: Resurfacing a Right of Way
Replies: 73
Views: 1526

Re: Resurfacing a Right of Way

Hi Volumiza,

So many people mistake it for a cut through to the fields behind our houses.

what does this mean? is it a way through or do they have to turn round after realising it’s not?

kind regards, Mac
by MacadamB53
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Forum: Fences
Topic: Neighbours new fence
Replies: 39
Views: 847

Re: Party fence

the OP didn’t just say that, though, did they?!? He said everything is within his boundary so I can’t do anything about it. and the OP didn’t then say “but I disagree with this” or “it’s not, though” did they?!? Strange, Mac, how whenever a poster asserts that something is on a boundary line or eit...
by MacadamB53
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:03 am
Forum: Fences
Topic: Neighbours new fence
Replies: 39
Views: 847

Re: Party fence

Hi Collaborate,

then we agree - it’s reasonable to assume...yadda yadda yadda...

that’s not quite what you posted first time round is all,

kind regards, Mac
by MacadamB53
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:45 pm
Forum: Fences
Topic: Neighbours new fence
Replies: 39
Views: 847

Re: Party fence

is that a fact? even if the new fence clearly stands on the neighbour’s land? OP says the fence was replaced. OP is entitled to assume that the new fence straddles the boundary as the old one did. If it doesn't, then OP may insist that the party fence is reinstated. Yes ,I agree with that. the OP d...
by MacadamB53
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:07 pm
Forum: Rights of Way
Topic: New member and this must be a first for this forum
Replies: 308
Views: 15859

Re: New member and this must be a first for this forum

Hi peacemaker,

The main argument is that at the time that the right of way was granted

did their sols use the word granted?

kind regards, Mac
by MacadamB53
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:05 pm
Forum: Fences
Topic: Neighbours new fence
Replies: 39
Views: 847

Re: Party fence

Bobbybob wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:36 am
MacadamB53 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:28 pm
Bobbybob wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:59 pm
Its such a grey area. All i know is my deeds say its a party fence.
can we see the wording please?
It pretty much says that any fence wall or hedges surrounding the property council owned or otherwise shall be classed as a party fence.
can we see the wording please?
by MacadamB53
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:04 pm
Forum: Fences
Topic: Neighbours new fence
Replies: 39
Views: 847

Re: Party fence

It is still a party fence. You owned the previous one, jointly with him. What he replaced it with is equally jointly owned. is that a fact? even if the new fence clearly stands on the neighbour’s land? OP says the fence was replaced. OP is entitled to assume that the new fence straddles the boundar...
by MacadamB53
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:29 pm
Forum: Fences
Topic: Neighbours new fence
Replies: 39
Views: 847

Re: Party fence

Collaborate wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:10 pm
It is still a party fence. You owned the previous one, jointly with him. What he replaced it with is equally jointly owned.
is that a fact? even if the new fence clearly stands on the neighbour’s land?
by MacadamB53
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:28 pm
Forum: Fences
Topic: Neighbours new fence
Replies: 39
Views: 847

Re: Party fence

Bobbybob wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:59 pm
Its such a grey area. All i know is my deeds say its a party fence.
can we see the wording please?