Noisy dog

This forum is for serious issues involving animals
appledore
Posts: 2896
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Re: Noisy dog

Post by appledore » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:23 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[
Image

:shock: Do they look like this?
That's not a ghost. It's an old sheet with eye holes. :shock: :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Posts: 6226
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15
Location: Home Sweet Home

Re: Noisy dog

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:32 pm

appledore wrote:That's not a ghost. It's an old sheet with eye holes. :shock: :lol:
:lol:

It is what might be waggling around under that sheet that scares me! :lol: :shock:

appledore
Posts: 2896
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Re: Noisy dog

Post by appledore » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:31 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
appledore wrote:That's not a ghost. It's an old sheet with eye holes. :shock: :lol:
:lol:

It is what might be waggling around under that sheet that scares me! :lol: :shock:
It looks like a lady ghost who's not wearing a bra. :lol: We have a ghost that switches the kettle on. :shock:
Keep calm and carry on.

User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Posts: 6226
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15
Location: Home Sweet Home

Re: Noisy dog

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:37 pm

appledore wrote:It looks like a lady ghost who's not wearing a bra. :lol: We have a ghost that switches the kettle on. :shock:
:lol: That ghost needs a bra, if just to keep that giant snake under control. :mrgreen:

Is your ghost called Polly? :oops: :D

I think we might have a female cat ghost, because our cat is doing a lot of moaning during the night, like he is enjoying the dark too much. :shock:

appledore
Posts: 2896
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Re: Noisy dog

Post by appledore » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:42 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[ :lol: That ghost needs a bra, if just to keep that giant snake under control. :mrgreen:

Is your ghost called Polly? :oops: :D

I think we might have a female cat ghost, because our cat is doing a lot of moaning during the night, like he is enjoying the dark too much. :shock:
There's maybe a man and a woman under that sheet. :)

Mr Puss might just have indigestion. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Posts: 6226
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15
Location: Home Sweet Home

Re: Noisy dog

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:35 pm

appledore wrote:There's maybe a man and a woman under that sheet. :)

Mr Puss might just have indigestion. :lol:
Yes I think so too, they have one eye hole each, just to check no one is watching what they are up to. :lol:

Mr Puss probably does have indigestion, he eats enough food at high speed, you’d think he was starved. :roll: :)

Quazi
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 am

Re: Noisy dog

Post by Quazi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:52 pm

I tend not to hang around too long to find out. :lol:


We do have lights going on and off, doors become unlocked and a dog that just refuses to go down the cellar!

Post Reply