Cat p-o-o throwing??

This forum is for serious issues involving animals
cloudyeyes

Re: Cat p-o-o throwing??

Post by cloudyeyes » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Well, if it comes down to a choice between messy in cat owner's bathroom and messy in my veg beds, I know which I'm going for! :lol:

User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Posts: 6226
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15
Location: Home Sweet Home

Re: Cat p-o-o throwing??

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:07 am

Image :lol:

cloudyeyes

Re: Cat p-o-o throwing??

Post by cloudyeyes » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:57 am

That picture isn't saying innocence to me - what an evil-looking moggy!

I send errant censored-depositers back to their loving homes after a good bath with a super-soaker so they're nice and clean for their owners.

User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Posts: 6226
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15
Location: Home Sweet Home

Re: Cat p-o-o throwing??

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:30 pm

cloudyeyes wrote:That picture isn't saying innocence to me - what an evil-looking moggy!

I send errant censored-depositers back to their loving homes after a good bath with a super-soaker so they're nice and clean for their owners.
:lol:

Awww that cat is so beautiful! But since you upset the ginge, he's sending round his cousin Chewbacca to tom tit in your flower bed...he's mighty pretty... http://www.bizarbin.com/wp-content/uplo ... l-cat2.jpg :mrgreen:

appledore
Posts: 2897
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Re: Cat p-o-o throwing??

Post by appledore » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 pm

cloudyeyes wrote:Well, if it comes down to a choice between messy in cat owner's bathroom and messy in my veg beds, I know which I'm going for! :lol:
They'd probably do both, they're not fussy. :lol:

I don't think it's an evil looking moggy. He's just concentrating on what he's doing. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

appledore
Posts: 2897
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Re: Cat p-o-o throwing??

Post by appledore » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:

Awww that cat is so beautiful! But since you upset the ginge, he's sending round his cousin Chewbacca to tom tit in your flower bed...he's mighty pretty... http://www.bizarbin.com/wp-content/uplo ... l-cat2.jpg :mrgreen:
That's a horrible looking cat Will. His fur is all matted, looks like he needs a shampoo and blow dry. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Posts: 6226
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15
Location: Home Sweet Home

Re: Cat p-o-o throwing??

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:58 pm

appledore wrote:That's a horrible looking cat Will. His fur is all matted, looks like he needs a shampoo and blow dry. :lol:
Cloudyeyes will get it with his super soaker! :lol: Then he will look like this :arrow: http://catsnco.files.wordpress.com/2011 ... et_cat.jpg

Post Reply