squabble damage to forum

This forum is for serious issues involving animals
liveinpeace
Number of Posts per Page: 10
Number of topics per page: 10

squabble damage to forum

Post by liveinpeace » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:37 am

from my first posting on this forum for help with my boundary dispute (apart from just a couple of antagonistic responses) I found the help and support from the members invaluable. Even when it wasn't what I wanted to hear I did my best to take it on the chin. The legal information I have found fascinating and the support emotionally from others who have been through similar and just knowing your not alone in the neighbourly madness has at time kept me together. It is also very kind of people who are experts to give up their free time to advise us so knowledgeably.

I am from a rough upbringing have had a very poor edumication and do a manual job, and I am more than aware I make many mistakes in my written and spoken English. I find it really sad that people on here have resorted to slagging off people literacy skills or are becoming increasingly petty and just arguing unhelpfully between each other and at times are more concerned with locking horns than helping the often weary posters who have come here for help. This is not directed at anyone in particular it seems to be happening on many of the posts. How the hell are we supposed to try and reason and compromise with our neighbours when we cant even do it on here.

I'm off for a bath and to listen to some whale music!

alyson

Re: squabble damage to forum

Post by alyson » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:38 am

What he said. ^^^^^

liveinpeace

Post by liveinpeace » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:59 am

alyson, Im a laydeee

alyson

Post by alyson » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:55 pm

Sorry 😱

liveinpeace

Post by liveinpeace » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:45 am

collaborate wrote
This is a message to Admin.
Is there any chance this thread can be locked? It's deviated so far from its original purpose it now seems to be the equivalent of two drunks squaring up to each other outside a pub, neither wanting to "leave it" and neither letting it die a natural death.

I could not agree more,please can we make it stop,its just futile,
if I had come to this forum the first time for advice, when my neighbour was in dispute with me, and I wanted reasonable, balanced people to give me advice, and I read the current bickering nonsense I think I would have not bothered, you will be scaring toff he people that this forum was set up to help.

MacadamB53
Number of Posts per Page: 100
Number of topics per page: 50

Post by MacadamB53 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:58 am

liveinpeace wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:45 am
collaborate wrote
This is a message to Admin.
Is there any chance this thread can be locked? It's deviated so far from its original purpose it now seems to be the equivalent of two drunks squaring up to each other outside a pub, neither wanting to "leave it" and neither letting it die a natural death.

I could not agree more,please can we make it stop,its just futile,
if I had come to this forum the first time for advice, when my neighbour was in dispute with me, and I wanted reasonable, balanced people to give me advice, and I read the current bickering nonsense I think I would have not bothered, you will be scaring toff he people that this forum was set up to help.
+1

alyson

Post by alyson » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:24 am

+2

liveinpeace

Post by liveinpeace » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:02 pm

I am beginning to think we need the garden law naughty step.

It really isn't going to stop is it?

Janieb

Post by Janieb » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:20 pm

I feel like saying "I'm only halfway down my bucket of popcorn" but I agree that it's now very childish.
"I prefer rogues to imbeciles, because they sometimes take a rest" Alexandre Dumas (fils)

ukmicky
Number of Posts per Page: 20
Number of topics per page: 20

Post by ukmicky » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:36 pm

liveinpeace wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:02 pm
I am beginning to think we need the garden law naughty step.

It really isn't going to stop is it?
Nothing wrong with an argument if it is to do with the subject matter of the thread. Anything else should be deleted .
Any information provided is not legal advice and you are advised to gain a professional opinion