dangerous children

This forum is for serious issues involving animals
qpr1

dangerous children

Post by qpr1 »

qpr1 has decided to remove this post, as the fame has become unbearable
Last edited by qpr1 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
subjecttocontract

Post by subjecttocontract »

Take an sqeegy bottle full of water ( an empty washing up bottle works well) and squirt the cat.......I can gaurantee it won't be there the next day.
Almost everything I say is tinged with irony !
qpr1

Post by qpr1 »

Is that for the cat or the owner? :D
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG »

Last edited by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obscured by clouds

Post by obscured by clouds »

The occupants own a ginger cat (not sure if being ginger is relevant), which is always in the front garden, kids are young and (relatively) uncontrollable as 3-6 year olds are. No matter how many times i tell them to stop teasing the cat.
Time the little darlings learnt not to tease the cat, and to be better behaved.

The cat is in it's garden, and you are responsible for the kids. teaching them right and wrong is also your responsibility, at least when walking them to school. What would you say if they decided to throw stones at the cat? or next doors dog?
stringrae

Post by stringrae »

I happen to like most cats - but I think the point is this - whatever animal the kids encounter on their way to school they should learn that its an animal and needs to be treated as an animal. Rabbits, birds, cats etc. Dogs are different unless you know it. But small children throwing things at animals or going to kick them need to be corrected on their behaviour or they will grow up to think that its right to treat animals with cruelty. Therefore as a "grown up" if you take a squeezy bottle as suggested then this is just portraying that animals should be treated as though they are some kind of vermin. You will see them tying fireworks to the cats tails when they are older and all the other atrocities that "youfs" do to animals.
qpr1

Post by qpr1 »

so many people to wind up.. so little time
Last edited by qpr1 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qpr1

Post by qpr1 »

life is too short
Last edited by qpr1 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qpr1

Post by qpr1 »

qpr1 forever
Last edited by qpr1 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ServiceCrew

Post by ServiceCrew »

I have heard that Lion censored or urine gets rid of cats from your garden, perhaps you could take a Lion on your school run and get it to scare the cat, also for fun the children could ride on it's back?
stringrae

Post by stringrae »

You know its not worth arguing about this trivia - qpr1 you obviously have a thing about animals - obviously have issues about cats pooing in your garden... etc etc. And this big ginger cat has obviously done something to upset you - cats dont know about fences - if she put one up it would still get out - thats what cats do - they climb things.

I have a 2 nearly 3 year old boy who used to go up and try to kick cats / dogs etc - he has learnt by being shown the correct way to be with animals and is now gentle towards them - yes he wants to "rah" at them sometimes, but mostly he is pretty good and as he gets older I would like to think he would always love and respect animals. Its part of him becoming a kind, well mannered caring human being.

People who hate or "don't like" animals are usually people who spend their time slagging off people and the world in general. I love animals and yes some of them can be pesky at times in that they have to find somewhere to censored and they cant read so they go in someone elses garden.
qpr1

Post by qpr1 »

i'll be back
Last edited by qpr1 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
qpr1

Post by qpr1 »

Ok I am in the market for some lion censored? Anyone help?
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG »

Last edited by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janieb

Post by Janieb »

Thread drift warning :D . Long post.

I was going to meet my Mum and sister at Cricket St Thomas one very hot summers day, together with my (now ex) husband and son.

There is a miniature railway you can catch to take you round the grounds. We were waiting at the station next to the main house. There were no seats to sit one and as we had already been there for some time I was tired and sat on a low wall beneathh some trees.

Suddenly I had this feeling as if someone had poured hot sticky treacle over my head, except that it didn't smell as nice.

There was a white peacock in the tree above me and it had poohed on me. The amount of pooh that comes out of one of these birds is unbelievable :shock: .

This is not the end. Hubby and son go off to meet family, I go to de-pooh myself. The toilets have two doors in between which are the handbasins. This is the first time I have experienced loos where the gents have a queue and not the ladies. The gents queue is immediately outside the ladies loo doors.

I had to completely strip of to the waist to wash my top and bra, and immerse my head in warm water to get rid of the worst. Every time anyone entered (through either door) the men's queue got an eyeful :oops: . To top it all women were trying to use the basin I was cleaning myself up in to wash their hands and any explanation from me resulted in me being treated like a complete loony :lol: . By the time I got back to the station the very hot weather had almost dried me. Just as well 'cos I looked as if I was in a wet teeshirt competition :lol: .

Back on thread, keep the little dears under control. Cats are a law unto themselves, there's nowt you can do about them. And I'm not a cat lover either.
"I prefer rogues to imbeciles, because they sometimes take a rest" Alexandre Dumas (fils)