dangerous children

This forum is for serious issues involving animals
ServiceCrew

Post by ServiceCrew » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:10 am

thin and crispy wrote: Why do you feel the need to turn your comments into offensive rants? Please give it a rest.
No don't, i am enjoying this. Besides you don't have to read, if you don't like it you could join another discussion? Free speech reigns supreme. Rant on. :)

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:45 am

Last edited by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lakarshigh

Post by lakarshigh » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:26 pm

Goodness children. I think that i signed up to the wrong group. I only wanted some advice about my cats. And i found World War Three erupting. Will *Remain* Strong, Please try and remember your name and your motto. You are throwing toys out of your pram. qpr1, stop teasing. I want some cat recipes, if anyone can help.

stringrae

Post by stringrae » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:48 pm

Hello lakarshigh - are you a "vetinary" surgeon who likes eating ginger cats?

qpr1

Post by qpr1 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:02 pm

OK Will, this is defo my last post. (I don't know if my willpower will stop me checking tomorrow or not, maybe just a peep to see if you have retaliated) Got to get some work done today you know. Anyway. I don't want to be responsible for your suicide which is where this is heading. Your head is exploding. But I want to leave you with some analysing of your profile, cos I think you are in denial.
Lets start with WILL REMAIN STRONG. Now then, I think the 'lady' doth protest too much. Follow this with: We get knocked down but we get up again. Who are you trying to convince? Change it to; WILLS GETTING WEAKER, or WILL REMAIN STRONG IN THE FACE OF DIVERSITY. "We get knocked down". I am sure you do, often. Occupation: Professional Laugher, Hobbies: Laughing, grinning blah blah. Of course this is one end of the BiPolar spectrum. :cry: Heres the other, which I bet you are doing right now. Now to your obsession with the working female uterus. We have already ascertained that you are old childless with the substitute cat in place. Now thats fine. Noone would abuse you for that, not even me. but not if you go round moaning about everyone else who is fortunate not to suffer this problem. Take it with dignity, stop spouting your misery over the net. As for "originally from Venus but now from Saturn". Veiled hints there that you maybe used to be a woman, but now unsure? Unsure for what would you be instead? Cat? Man? Freak? Come back with something funny maybe? go on post a pic of one of those cats of yours licking your @rse. please come back though. I truly do not want you to top yourself. Let me know if it all gets too much. Otherwise i don't tend to know when to stop. hehe. I know i am mad, mad, mad and :twisted: , and I am having a ball. (must have too much time on my hands at the mo) Gosh i can see why you have soo many posts. Rather addictive isn't it. :lol: BTW your other threads - "spying on chavs" you actually trawled through the web looking for various spy cameras to spy on your neigbourhood? Even one for your buttonhole?!!Man no wonder you need a 'garden law' website.
Last edited by qpr1 on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:07 pm

Last edited by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:14 pm

qpr1

Post by qpr1 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:17 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:WILL*REMAIN*STRONGI always remain strong, I'm just having a little fun with the many profiled qpr1. :)

Stick and stones folks, nothing on here can hurt us! Insults from strangers are just empty in meaning, lets not make this a big deal ok!

Never try to read too much into posts, or you will become as obsessed as qpr1, maybe making up multiple profile friends for yourself!

Will :wink:
Hehe, who you trying to convince boo hoo? :lol:

stringrae

Post by stringrae » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:46 pm

qpr1 or lakarshigh or whoever you are - do you not think that you have bought a certain amount of ridicule to yourself? your ranting is just mad and you are so easy to wind up and so predictable. now you promised that you had done your last posting and then.... you cant help yourself minutes later you are off again. so i guess we will all wait to see if you mysteriously come back again as qpr or someone else... however, it has actually been highly entertaining. btw - arent you due in surgery soon to go tend to all those nice doggies and cats?

thin and crispy

Post by thin and crispy » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:29 pm

ServiceCrew wrote:
thin and crispy wrote:Why do you feel the need to turn your comments into offensive rants? Please give it a rest.
No don't, i am enjoying this. Besides you don't have to read, if you don't like it you could join another discussion? Free speech reigns supreme. Rant on.
I'm all for free speech, ServiceCrew, just as long as it expresses something intelligent and worthwhile. If qpr1 has a genuine point to make, why dilute it with childish name-calling?

PaddysMum: point taken.

paddy's mum

Post by paddy's mum » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:49 pm

thin and crispy - thank you for your comment.

When what appear, at first reading, to be trolls have a documentable history of DOZENS or HUNDREDS (not just a handful) of sensible, courteous, helpful, respectful and illuminating posts, then .. and only then .. will I be prepared to listen to a rant.

I am all for free speech and differing opinions (as most members of this forum will, I believe, recognise) but I am vehemently against posts that purport to be free speech but which actually only offend and hurt.

Anyone brave (or as the tyrants would have it 'stupid enough') to rebut, are labelled narrow minded, vicious, mental, twisted in some way, short of a good seeing to, childless, sad, ignorant, bigoted (and before anyone starts - I don't fit any of those categories, thank you very much and I am grateful :lol: ) and invited to leave a discussion forum that many of us have helped to create or continue - oh, yeah - I can see that that is fair play and a half!

I am tired of my neighbour using just this free speech argument to bulldoze us and inflict whatever he wishes to upon us, as have so many of the mainstay members of this forum.

I am particularly angry that Rowan, who has a tremendously valuable history of giving good to the Garden Law site, should have endured a barrage of witty (I don't think so!) and personal comments against her. Ditto Will Remain Strong, with whom I don't always agree but whose humour I have many, many times appreciated.

In no way do I think this is some sort of private club that nobody else can join. Many people come for a week, a month, a year or two but the ethic of this site is courteous help to people with real problems. I respectfully suggest that what has gone on in this last few days does not adhere to that standard. Shades of Raphael, methinks (but maybe that's just me feeling paranoid!)

This is, as always, only my personal opinion but I would respectfully suggest that anyone whose kicks (and only contribution) appear to come from hurtful repartee, trading of insults, shots in the dark, and (for all we know) highly damaging aspersions should be ignored.

stringrae

Post by stringrae » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:58 am

Dear Paddysmum I do agree with you - this thread has gotten abit mad - but I have read many of the other animal threads about cats, where they go to censored, why should they roam, why do people have cats, arent dogs lovely etc etc etc etc etc yawn and I have to say, that some of the responses are pretty awful and we do seem to have a load of cat haters on this forum - but no one said anything against those threads - I guess its quite acceptable to say awful things about cats? I do believe that this thread was quite funny - i dont think anyone took offence and i think that even the lovely qpr1 had quite alot of fun and look how many times it got read!! I am not sure where qpr1 has gone - i think he/she has changed their profile and come back on under a new name - who knows?

stringrae

Post by stringrae » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:25 am

Paddys mum wrote: "I am tired of my neighbour using just this free speech argument to bulldoze us and inflict whatever he wishes to upon us, as have so many of the mainstay members of this forum. "

Hi me again - Paddysmum quote above - just re-read the post - not sure i completely understand where you are coming from - may have misunderstood your opinion - however, i did mean to ask you about your quote above - "I am tired of my neighbour using just this free speech argument....." are you referring to qpr1? does he/she live next door to you. maybe i am being completely brainless this morning and just not getting it... have i missed the point?

qpr1

Post by qpr1 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:52 pm

stringrae wrote: i dont think anyone took offence and i think that even the lovely qpr1 had quite alot of fun and look how many times it got read!! I am not sure where qpr1 has gone - i think he/she has changed their profile and come back on under a new name - who knows?
I'm still here, Paddys mum is quite correct, you really shouldn't feed me, Just for the record though. Dont be het up on the cat thing - i don't hate them, i did try and make this clear, but you were all biting so bad i couldn't resist - with the cull thing, and especially with the 'cat lovers profile' man you lot bite hehe (well especially one particular person - you know who you are!). All that said, WRS, I know i took you to the brink of madness, and now I have stopped, I genuinely don't mean you to explode honest! And know you'll come back and say 'no you didn't blah blah' and that's fair enough. No hard feelings not on my part anyway. So no self righteous condemnations please, don't loose the moral high ground, it would be rather hypocritical. Stringrae, please report back on grammar and spelling, once you've used your 'spellcheck' hehe. BFN

nomoretrees

Post by nomoretrees » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:27 pm

I have just been told to look at this thread by another member who i wont name for safety reasons, the qpr1 person is mad and yes this thread shows the madness in his head. i call qpr1 he as i cant imagine this being a woman somehow. maybe this is a teenager who has no friends, should we pity the idiot? i doubt its worth our pity though, i was going to leave the site as soon as i got my answer, but this is almost fascinating stuff! :shock: im really too old for this you know. :lol:

nmt