Why do goldfish die?

This forum is for serious issues involving animals
HEDGEMONKEY2

Post by HEDGEMONKEY2 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:39 pm

We musnt over complicate things to much,chuck a chop on a plate,stick to your partners face like a leech with a big kiss and then down to those conjugal rights-i know im such an old smoothie- :lol: :lol:

Total abandonment to the golden scaled fish-total worship to the conjugal rights- :D

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:01 pm

Conjugal rights on balloons tonight, we will be high on love and helium! 8) Whoooppeeeee!!!!! :lol:

ImageHave a great Valentines eve and day tomorrow you all! Eat, drink, love and be happy! :D

WILL :)

P.S. What ever you do, don't forget to be a True Romantic, never let passion and Spontaneity die :D Hope you all have a great time, I won't be thinking of you. :wink:

HEDGEMONKEY2

Post by HEDGEMONKEY2 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:39 pm

I will be slipping in a cd of the love walrus' greatest hits -there is ONLY barry white who hits the spot on st valentines, ohh yeah baby :wink: .

stringrae

Post by stringrae » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:18 pm

HEDGEMONKEY2 wrote:I will be slipping in a cd of the love walrus' greatest hits -there is ONLY barry white who hits the spot on st valentines, ohh yeah baby :wink: .
Hi Hedgemonkey - hope your valentine night was good - did that walrus of lurve do it for you?? :wink: