Free Roaming Domestic Cats (UK)

This forum is for serious issues involving animals
tarren
Number of Posts per Page: 100

Post by tarren »

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:T&C you have such a way with words, I look forward to your posts, don't ever stop! 8)

Meow..off to poop on a lawn now. :wink:
...hopefully on T&Cs lawn. :wink:
smileymiles

Post by smileymiles »

Yeh, lots of it. Go for Cats, Dogs, Foxes, Horses if you can get in there!
When is my next holiday?
stringrae

Post by stringrae »

This topic has been done to death - go down the topics and you will see hours of people having hysterics about cat doody! Pathetic really - yes cats do cr*p and so do dogs and so do pigeons (all over our deck!!) etc etc.

And for your info Thin & Crispy is probably one of the most popular and well read poster on this forum with a wicked sense of humour - if you bothered to read any of the other threads - maybe you should try and divert your attention away from cat sh1t and go read some of the more interesting threads - thats if you can drag yourself away. :shock:

As always T&C your posts are magic - keep them coming :lol: :lol:
smileymiles

Post by smileymiles »

OH! for goodness sake! what are you T & C's minder. I am entitled to look at whatever I choose and I can do without the sarcasm from you!!
When is my next holiday?
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG »

Make love not war man!

Image Nowt wrong with an opinion even if it is about sh1t! :lol: :lol:
thin and crispy

Post by thin and crispy »

smileymiles wrote:Yeh, lots of it. Go for Cats, Dogs, Foxes, Horses if you can get in there!
Cat-sh!t, dog-sh!t, fox-sh!t, horse-sh!t... Don't forget the bull-sh!t, smileymiles. Oh sorry, you didn't did you.
smileymiles wrote:...I am entitled to look at whatever I choose...
Do you mean you've found out how to turn off your ISP's parental filter?
smileymiles wrote:... and I can do without the sarcasm from you!!
A good way to avoid sarcasm is to think before you post.
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:Make love not war man!
Who's for a quick romp on the lawn then?

Stingrae - thanks for the compliment.
smileymiles

Post by smileymiles »

I came on this site last year, to get help with some problems. I received help from some very nice friendly people, who had similar problems and could give good advice. I find now that some word buff, who cant even spell!! tries to give out English lessons on a Garden Law site.

T & C you need to find an English Language site, with people who are interested in having their questions and answers marked, you will get much more satisfaction from helping others.
When is my next holiday?
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG »

thin and crispy wrote:
You are as blue as apples and stringrae! I fear I am being led astray. :lol:

I will not poop on your lawn or romp. I might have a wee on a conifer if you have one. :wink:
thin and crispy

smileymiles wrote:I came on this site last year, to get help with some problems. I received help from some very nice friendly people, who had similar problems and could give good advice.
I'm glad you received some helpful advice, smileymiles. I'm pretty sure that if you were posting with a sensible query about a real problem, you would receive helpful advice in this instance as well. (Who knows: you might even receive helpful advice from me.) As it is, your posts are little more than a long-winded whinge about something quite inconsequential. Indeed they are about something that many people experience without batting an eyelid.

Despite this, I have offered you some helpful advice. You just chose to ignore it and descend into an abusive tantrum because my advice wasn't what you wanted to hear. I suggested that you should forget cat sh!t, take a wider view, and concentrate on things that are more important in life. You do have more important things in your life, don't you?

smileymiles wrote:I find now that some word buff, who cant even spell!! tries to...
I'll take comfort in the fact that I can, at least, punctuate a sentence correctly.

smileymiles wrote:...give out English lessons on a Garden Law site. T & C you need to find an English Language site...
Your preoccupation with my use of English says much more about you than it does about me, smileymiles.

I note that you still haven't put forward a sensible reason why you find cat sh!t so distressing. Do you have anything rational to say on your chosen subject - or has my use of English successfully diverted you from one obsession to another?
Last edited by thin and crispy on Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thin and crispy

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:I might have a wee on a conifer if you have one.
No, I'm afraid I haven't, Will. I think smileymiles might still have a 50-foot leylandii though. Maybe he/she will be willing to oblige. :wink:
smileymiles

Post by smileymiles »

Ooooooh got you going there did'nt I, how bitchy, had you down as male but not sure now!
When is my next holiday?
thin and crispy

thin and crispy wrote:Do you have anything rational to say on your chosen subject...
smileymiles wrote:Ooooooh got you going there did'nt I, how bitchy, had you down as male but not sure now!
Thanks for that very clear and well thought out answer, smileymiles. :lol:
smileymiles

Post by smileymiles »

thin and crispy wrote:
thin and crispy wrote:Do you have anything rational to say on your chosen subject...
I think most things have been said. But when a toddler comes inside, from the garden, with a lump of dooo in her hand and her mouth, its not nice.
This is not my chosen subject as you so put it! my answers to points made, were merely kind gestures or conversation. I would much rather talk about other things.
When is my next holiday?
stringrae

Post by stringrae »

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
thin and crispy wrote:
You are as blue as apples and stringrae! I fear I am being led astray. :lol:

I will not poop on your lawn or romp. I might have a wee on a conifer if you have one. :wink:
Tee hee I would have a romp with your ginger man Will :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
appledore

Post by appledore »

Could you cope with him stringrae? :lol: :lol: :lol: He's probably busy putting the holes in the doughnuts :lol: :lol: