Cleaning decking

For anyone interested in gardening & a bit of light relief from the problems of this world
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15

Re: Cleaning decking

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue May 08, 2012 4:52 pm

appledore wrote:Poor Mr. Puss. Cats do get jealous don't they? A little kitten once turned up on our doorstep, he was gorgeous so we put some food on a saucer for him, and our cat pushed it all onto the floor. :shock:
:lol: They do! I keep telling Mr. Puss "your the only pussy cat for me".. but he just won't listen. :mrgreen:

He's probably out there now plotting his revenge on kittikat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

appledore

Post by appledore » Tue May 08, 2012 6:43 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
appledore wrote:Poor Mr. Puss. Cats do get jealous don't they? A little kitten once turned up on our doorstep, he was gorgeous so we put some food on a saucer for him, and our cat pushed it all onto the floor. :shock:
:lol: They do! I keep telling Mr. Puss "your the only pussy cat for me".. but he just won't listen. :mrgreen:

He's probably out there now plotting his revenge on kittikat. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell Mr. Puss you're a one cat gal. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue May 08, 2012 8:56 pm

appledore wrote:Tell Mr. Puss you're a one cat gal. :lol:
I did and I do and I am. :lol: Mr. Puss just said "you had better be or else!" I can only imagine he will sulk me to death if I stroke the kitten outside... eating Mr. Puss's dinner with Mr. Hedgehog. :D

appledore

Post by appledore » Wed May 09, 2012 6:08 pm

appledore wrote:Tell Mr. Puss you're a one cat gal. :lol:
I did and I do and I am. :lol: Mr. Puss just said "you had better be or else!" I can only imagine he will sulk me to death if I stroke the kitten outside... eating Mr. Puss's dinner with Mr. Hedgehog. :D
I've just seen Mr. Robin sitting in the cat's bowl finishing off the biscuits. I hope he moves fast if Mr. Puss comes or he'll think he's a tasty snack with tomato ketchup. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm

appledore wrote:I've just seen Mr. Robin sitting in the cat's bowl finishing off the biscuits. I hope he moves fast if Mr. Puss comes or he'll think he's a tasty snack with tomato ketchup. :lol:
Awww robins are lovely aren't they! I would hate to see one of those in the jaws of a cat. :( Although I would imagine the cat would enjoy the ketchup on the side. :wink:

We get a robin coming to our feeders, I had never seen robins eat from feeders before, but this one seems to like them. The silly thing fights with its reflection! :lol: It tickles me every time I see it having a go at the robin the other side of the glass...itself. :oops:

We are having to put more food out for the hedgehogs now, I don't know if it is the same hedgehog as we get two big ones visiting, but one came with a mini me the other night. Oh sooo cute! :D

appledore

Post by appledore » Thu May 10, 2012 6:47 pm

We get a robin coming to our feeders, I had never seen robins eat from feeders before, but this one seems to like them. The silly thing fights with its reflection! :lol: It tickles me every time I see it having a go at the robin the other side of the glass...itself. :oops:

We are having to put more food out for the hedgehogs now, I don't know if it is the same hedgehog as we get two big ones visiting, but one came with a mini me the other night. Oh sooo cute! :D
That must be a clever robin, we've seen them try to eat from the feeders, but they don't usually manage. I thought their pecks must be the wrong shape. :)

We saw a hedgehog eating the bird's bread the other day, I don't know if it was the same one who came before. If it was he didn't leave a little heap this time. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu May 10, 2012 8:06 pm

appledore wrote:That must be a clever robin, we've seen them try to eat from the feeders, but they don't usually manage. I thought their pecks must be the wrong shape. :)

We saw a hedgehog eating the bird's bread the other day, I don't know if it was the same one who came before. If it was he didn't leave a little heap this time. :lol:
The robin doesn't eat from the nut feeder, just the seed feeders. Although I have heard that other people are seeing robins go to feeders, so they must be getting very hungry...probably from all the fighting with themselves. :mrgreen:

We have heaps everywhere, the hedgehog must have had a long poopy whilst it walked very slowly last night. :lol:

Do you still see foxes? We watched those fox programs recently and I laughed my socks off at the fox mad man who kept his old pet fox in the freezer. :lol: :lol: :shock:

appledore

Post by appledore » Fri May 11, 2012 7:00 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: We have heaps everywhere, the hedgehog must have had a long poopy whilst it walked very slowly last night. :lol:

Do you still see foxes? We watched those fox programs recently and I laughed my socks off at the fox mad man who kept his old pet fox in the freezer. :lol: :lol: :shock:
Hi Will. No, we haven't seen a fox for a long time. Why was he keeping his old pet fox in the freezer? Was he just barmy?
Maybe waiting until someone came up with a way of bringing dead foxes back to life. :roll:

Hedgehogs are good at leaving long poopies, they remind me of those liquorice strands you can buy. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri May 11, 2012 7:14 pm

appledore wrote:Hi Will. No, we haven't seen a fox for a long time. Why was he keeping his old pet fox in the freezer? Was he just barmy?
Maybe waiting until someone came up with a way of bringing dead foxes back to life. :roll:
Hi apples. This old guy loves foxes, and it was kind of sweet how he loves them so much. But then he takes it a little too far with a flat just for his pet fox and the dead one in the freezer just left me cold! :lol:

He never wanted to say goodbye I suppose, but he should have had it stuffed and then it could be posed with a big smile and he could take it to bed with him...like a teddy bear. :)

His wife is either a blow up doll or a saint. :oops: :shock:

I like my cat, but the freezer is for human body parts, not cats and dogs. :wink:

Tonight we dine on finger food...lots of fingers with dipping sauces. Fox man has got nothing on me! :mrgreen:

appledore

Post by appledore » Sat May 12, 2012 6:43 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:His wife is either a blow up doll or a saint. :oops: :shock:

I like my cat, but the freezer is for human body parts, not cats and dogs. :wink:

Tonight we dine on finger food...lots of fingers with dipping sauces. Fox man has got nothing on me! :mrgreen:
Hi Will. If his wife is a blow up doll he would have to cut the fox's toenails, or she would wake up with that flat feeling. :shock:

I could fill our freezer to overflowing with human body parts, and the parts that wouldn't fit in I'd sell to a value sausage manufacturer. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.