Rice pudding recipe?

Advice, questions, support on anything about cooking and eating

Moderator: cupcake

DavidM
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:52 pm
Contact:

Post by DavidM » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:15 pm

well all i can say is that she does do it in the oven & it does have a gorgeous thick skin on the top :D

now is that to say it's not Ambrosia I'm not sure but I've never spotted any empty cans when I've taken the rubbish out!

I'll keep trying 8)
[url=http://www.gardenfurnituresets.net/]garden furniture sets[/url]

appledore
Posts: 2895
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by appledore » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Stoday wrote: Skin makes a rice pudding.
I agree. It's definitely the best bit. :)
Keep calm and carry on.

leeza09
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by leeza09 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:46 am

friends thank you so much for all your help. i have tried the pudding nobody in my family except me ate it. so sad . but i liked it. :D
[url=http://www.fencegatesrailing.com/]fence gate design[/url]

User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Posts: 6225
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15
Location: Home Sweet Home

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:16 am

Out of curiosity I am going to buy a tin of Ambrosia, what's the worst that could happen? :D

appledore
Posts: 2895
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by appledore » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:50 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:Out of curiosity I am going to buy a tin of Ambrosia, what's the worst that could happen? :D
You could have a Greek God after you for pinching his food, but that could be nice. :oops: :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

appledore
Posts: 2895
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by appledore » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:51 pm

leeza09 wrote:friends thank you so much for all your help. i have tried the pudding nobody in my family except me ate it. so sad . but i liked it. :D
All the more for you. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Posts: 6225
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15
Location: Home Sweet Home

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:07 pm

appledore wrote:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:Out of curiosity I am going to buy a tin of Ambrosia, what's the worst that could happen? :D
You could have a Greek God after you for pinching his food, but that could be nice. :oops: :lol:
Ew...I'm scared of rice pudding again now...thanks apples. :lol: :lol: If that tin chases me I shall stomp on its tin head. :oops:

leeza09
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by leeza09 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 am

everyone can give a try for rice pudding once... its not that bad...
[url=http://www.fencegatesrailing.com/]fence gate design[/url]

User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Posts: 6225
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15
Location: Home Sweet Home

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:46 am

leeza09 wrote:everyone can give a try for rice pudding once... its not that bad...
apples told me a scary man will chase me if I eat his food, I cannot take that chance! :wink: :lol:

appledore
Posts: 2895
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by appledore » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:37 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: apples told me a scary man will chase me if I eat his food, I cannot take that chance! :wink: :lol:
Greek Gods were handsome so you might not want to run away. :wink:
You could sit side by side on upturned buckets sharing a bowl of Ambrosia. :lol: They didn't wear many clothes, so they would probably be suffering from frostbite. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Posts: 6225
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15
Location: Home Sweet Home

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:31 pm

appledore wrote:Greek Gods were handsome so you might not want to run away. :wink:
You could sit side by side on upturned buckets sharing a bowl of Ambrosia. :lol: They didn't wear many clothes, so they would probably be suffering from frostbite. :lol:
We are sitting on our upturned buckets eating bangers and mash with baked beans, tonight we will lift the duvet in more ways than one. :lol: :oops:

appledore
Posts: 2895
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by appledore » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:00 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: We are sitting on our upturned buckets eating bangers and mash with baked beans, tonight we will lift the duvet in more ways than one. :lol: :oops:
They are forecasting strong winds. :lol: :oops:
Keep calm and carry on.

User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Posts: 6225
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15
Location: Home Sweet Home

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:05 pm

appledore wrote:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: We are sitting on our upturned buckets eating bangers and mash with baked beans, tonight we will lift the duvet in more ways than one. :lol: :oops:
They are forecasting strong winds. :lol: :oops:
:lol: :lol:

Teeheeee we had better tie down our house plants. :wink: :oops: :lol:

appledore
Posts: 2895
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by appledore » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:38 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: Teeheeee we had better tie down our house plants. :wink: :oops: :lol:
Tie them to the bed post. :lol: :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

User avatar
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Posts: 6225
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15
Location: Home Sweet Home

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:26 pm

appledore wrote:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: Teeheeee we had better tie down our house plants. :wink: :oops: :lol:
Tie them to the bed post. :lol: :lol:
No room...other stuff tied to them. :wink: :lol:

Post Reply