Please Read this (anyone)

Useful books

Moderator: gardenlaw

learning

Please Read this (anyone)

Post by learning » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:58 pm

Hello, I just joined to this forum. I have some enquires in regard to FOB contract under English law. I am new to the topic and would like to gain information in terms of its different types such as strict fob, fob with additional services and simple fob. It would be so useful if anyone can tell me from where can I get th ecases(link of websites). Any kind of suggestions, inormations and opinion will be welcomed as I stated I am new to the topic and your comments may enhance my knolwdge in the field of fob. In addition if anyone knows about Incoterms (International Commerce Terms) can share it with me. I am more concerned with FOB.

thank you

carpinus

Post by carpinus » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:37 pm

learning, you are asking on the wrong site. Here we talk about Garden Law, not shipping law. The only alternative I can offer is to try swarb.co.uk

Maverick.uk

Post by Maverick.uk » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:26 pm

Arnold
Number of Posts per Page: 20
Number of topics per page: 30

Re: Please Read this (anyone)

Post by Arnold » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 am

carpinus wrote:learning, you are asking on the wrong site. Here we talk about Garden Law, not shipping law. The only alternative I can offer is to try swarb
Are you giving that alternative for Shipping law or Garden law????

Mattylad
Number of Posts per Page: 50
Number of topics per page: 50

Re: Please Read this (anyone)

Post by Mattylad » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Neither - old law - have you seen the date of the other posts?
Any comments I give here are my own opinions, for legal advise check with a qualified solicitor.