Is it a ghost...or is it shutter delay??

A chance to show off your photography talents
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15

Is it a ghost...or is it shutter delay??

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:31 pm

This was taken Valentine’s day at a restaurant which is in a supposedly haunted hotel. :roll: Not that I believe in gobbledygook! :lol:

But some would say something strange happed when that man walked past my hubby whilst I took the photo. I have to say, I didn’t' notice anyone walking past, but then I was gazing at the man I love. :D

I have many photos containing orbs too…dust to you and me…orbs to weirdoes. :lol:

appledore

Re: Is it a ghost...or is it shutter delay??

Post by appledore » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:23 pm

I think it's a big moth. Someone's opened their wallet. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

katee
Number of Posts per Page: 20
Number of topics per page: 20

Post by katee » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:44 pm

My sister-in-law spends a fortune on ghosthunting nights,

The day after, we have to endure looking at hundreds of photographs of absolutely nothing. :roll:

What a load of old TRIPE ! :lol:
Proper job my bewties................................................. Cheers 'n' gone!

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:09 am

appledore wrote:I think it's a big moth. Someone's opened their wallet. :lol:
Must have been my purse, I’m the saver. :wink:
katee wrote:My sister-in-law spends a fortune on ghosthunting nights,

The day after, we have to endure looking at hundreds of photographs of absolutely nothing. :roll:

What a load of old TRIPE ! :lol:
The only bit I changed on this photo was removing the ghosts face, I thought he might not want to be recognised. I hadn’t noticed before but there is also a gold ring around my husband’s hand, I’m starting to believe. :lol:

appledore

Post by appledore » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:04 pm

I haven't seen a ghost, and I don't really think I want to, but strange things do happen. I have a gold chain and locket and I lie them carefully on the dressing table when I go to bed, yet sometimes there's a big knot in the chain the next morning. I suppose it could be a ghost or maybe the knot fairy (the tooth fairy's sister). :lol:

I'll stay awake every night and try and get a photograph. :wink:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 pm

appledore wrote:I haven't seen a ghost, and I don't really think I want to, but strange things do happen. I have a gold chain and locket and I lie them carefully on the dressing table when I go to bed, yet sometimes there's a big knot in the chain the next morning. I suppose it could be a ghost or maybe the knot fairy (the tooth fairy's sister). :lol:

I'll stay awake every night and try and get a photograph. :wink:
Eeeek! That would frighten me. :shock:

I think it must be the knot fairy too, tell her to go and get knotted!!! :lol:

If I believed in such things, I would believe I had lived before, perhaps around medieval times. I have developed a ringlet on one side of my hair and an almost ringlet the other. I have very straight hair, this is very strange! I do eat toast with the crusts on, I never used to…that is my explanation. :oops: :lol:

appledore

Post by appledore » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: If I believed in such things, I would believe I had lived before, perhaps around medieval times. I have developed a ringlet on one side of my hair and an almost ringlet the other. I have very straight hair, this is very strange! I do eat toast with the crusts on, I never used to…that is my explanation. :oops: :lol:
That's very strange Will. It's probaby the crusts, or someone could have given you a perm when you weren't looking. :lol: Maybe you got your hair caught somewhere without realising and turned round fast, or maybe you've been plugged into the electric. I can't come up with any more explanations at the moment, but I'll give it a bit more thought. :)

I'm a bit psychic (as well as psychiatric), my dad was too. I often know when things are going to happen, and I see things before they happen too. :shock:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 am

appledore wrote: That's very strange Will. It's probaby the crusts, or someone could have given you a perm when you weren't looking. :lol: Maybe you got your hair caught somewhere without realising and turned round fast, or maybe you've been plugged into the electric. I can't come up with any more explanations at the moment, but I'll give it a bit more thought. :)
Our cat often crawls onto my pillow in the morning to sleep beside my head, he is a big mummies boy. :lol: I think he plays with my hair with his claws and that is why I have a ringlet and a curl, he was a hairdresser in a past life.

appledore wrote: I'm a bit psychic (as well as psychiatric), my dad was too. I often know when things are going to happen, and I see things before they happen too. :shock:
Please may I have this week’s winning lotto numbers?!?! :wink:

I have often dreamt about stuff that comes true, but I put it down to coincidence. Although it can seem creepy when lots of things happen which you have dreamt about. I am a bit of a disbeliever really. Although, when younger I did see a gypsy for a reading and she said I would be married by 23 and my hubby would have an E or an A in his name. I think that was just pure genius, she got it almost right! :lol: But she did go on to say we would have twin children, a boy and a girl…I can only thank my lucky stars that she was not right about everything. URGGGHHH A cat who thinks he is a hairdressing hat in the morning is more than enough!!!! :lol: :lol:

appledore

Post by appledore » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:32 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:[Please may I have this week’s winning lotto numbers?!?! :wink:

I have often dreamt about stuff that comes true, but I put it down to coincidence. Although it can seem creepy when lots of things happen which you have dreamt about. I am a bit of a disbeliever really. Although, when younger I did see a gypsy for a reading and she said I would be married by 23 and my hubby would have an E or an A in his name. I think that was just pure genius, she got it almost right! :lol: But she did go on to say we would have twin children, a boy and a girl…I can only thank my lucky stars that she was not right about everything. URGGGHHH A cat who thinks he is a hairdressing hat in the morning is more than enough!!!! :lol: :lol:
I wish I knew the winning lotto numbers. :)

I think it probably is coincidence. Sometimes I suddenly think of someone I haven't seen for ages, and then see them the next time I go out. I can remember my nan saying a gypsy told her she would move and live in a house on a hill beside a church, and that came true. You could still have twins Will, just think a little girl just like you and a little boy like hubby. How sweet. :wink: :D :D :D I can just imagine you saying yuk!!!! :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:53 pm

appledore wrote:You could still have twins Will, just think a little girl just like you and a little boy like hubby. How sweet. :wink: :D :D :D I can just imagine you saying yuk!!!! :lol:

YUK!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: Now that is a nightmare I don't want to come true. :shock:

appledore

Post by appledore » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:19 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
appledore wrote:You could still have twins Will, just think a little girl just like you and a little boy like hubby. How sweet. :wink: :D :D :D I can just imagine you saying yuk!!!! :lol:

YUK!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: Now that is a nightmare I don't want to come true. :shock:
Hi Will. I had a very vivid dream last night. I saw a young woman pushing a twin pram, she had very straight hair with a ringlet on one side and a curl on the other. I could see a little pink bobble hat at one end of the pram and a little blue bobble hat at the other end. What can it mean? :lol: :wink:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 pm

appledore wrote:Hi Will. I had a very vivid dream last night. I saw a young woman pushing a twin pram, she had very straight hair with a ringlet on one side and a curl on the other. I could see a little pink bobble hat at one end of the pram and a little blue bobble hat at the other end. What can it mean? :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh don't, please! It really is a scary thought. If hubby's snip reverses in his sleep, I will blame you and you will be baby sitting every weekend!!! :wink: :lol: