A chance to show off your photography talents
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG
Number of Posts per Page: 5
Number of topics per page: 15

Bambi, thumper & Coooooooooooooooties!

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:01 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :D

appledore

Re: Bambi, thumper & Coooooooooooooooties!

Post by appledore » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi Will. Good pics. The rabbit looks like a member of the ginger neck tribe from our garden. :)
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:16 pm

appledore wrote:Hi Will. Good pics. The rabbit looks like a member of the ginger neck tribe from our garden. :)
Hi apples.

I think they are red necks, they live in trailer parks and hunt deer. :lol: Bad lil bunnies!

I tried to feed one with a carrot but it spat chewed tobacco and said "y'all betta watch out, I'ma gonna eat this bambi and there ain't nothing y'all gonna do aboud'it!"

Darn hick bunnies! :oops: :mrgreen:

appledore

Post by appledore » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:22 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
appledore wrote:Hi Will. Good pics. The rabbit looks like a member of the ginger neck tribe from our garden. :)
Hi apples.

I think they are red necks, they live in trailer parks and hunt deer. :lol: Bad lil bunnies!

I tried to feed one with a carrot but it spat chewed tobacco and said "y'all betta watch out, I'ma gonna eat this bambi and there ain't nothing y'all gonna do aboud'it!"

Darn hick bunnies! :oops: :mrgreen:

This trailer park aint big enough for the both of us. :oops: :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:24 am

appledore wrote:This trailer park aint big enough for the both of us. :oops: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

I'm imagining rabbit hutches on wheels parked up by others. 50c playing in the trailer hutches and mini golf nearby. :lol: :mrgreen: Little Burberry costumes and trucker caps or hoodies…almost cute if it were rabbits instead of humans. Of course they would all need to own a car which is off the road most of the time being souped up or just cream crackered.

appledore

Post by appledore » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:31 pm

I can imagine it too. They'd all sit round an open fire with a big cauldron full of carrot soup, and they'd eat lettuce sandwiches. Then a male rabbit would wink at a female rabbit, and they'd fall in love. Then they'd get married with the female rabbit wearing a big white frock and arriving at the Holy Hutch in a stretch limo. Then there'd be lots of baby rabbits. :lol:

I can remember years ago going to a place in Norfolk where there were stuffed rabbits dressed in clothes. It was horrible. :(
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:38 pm

appledore wrote:I can remember years ago going to a place in Norfolk where there were stuffed rabbits dressed in clothes. It was horrible. :(
Oh that sounds awful! :shock: Clothing dead things is not very tasteful, I would give them a top hat and cane...but any more than that would be overkill! :wink: :lol: :lol:

appledore

Post by appledore » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:30 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: Oh that sounds awful! :shock: Clothing dead things is not very tasteful, I would give them a top hat and cane...but any more than that would be overkill! :wink: :lol: :lol:
The rabbit version of Frankie Vaughan. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:06 pm

appledore wrote:
WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: Oh that sounds awful! :shock: Clothing dead things is not very tasteful, I would give them a top hat and cane...but any more than that would be overkill! :wink: :lol: :lol:
The rabbit version of Frankie Vaughan. :lol:
:lol:

I had to look that name up on Google. :) What a smart rabbit! :lol:

appledore

Post by appledore » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:31 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote: I had to look that name up on Google. :) What a smart rabbit! :lol:
I knew you'd have to look him up. :lol: A very smart rabbit. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:57 am

appledore wrote:I knew you'd have to look him up. :lol: A very smart rabbit. :lol:
Teehee was he a real crooner? I think I prefer this one :arrow: :mrgreen: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmxkb ... o1_500.jpg :lol:

appledore

Post by appledore » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:31 pm

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG wrote:
appledore wrote:I knew you'd have to look him up. :lol: A very smart rabbit. :lol:
Teehee was he a real crooner? I think I prefer this one :arrow: :mrgreen: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmxkb ... o1_500.jpg :lol:
Yes, I prefer that one. She would be a good tap dancer with all those feet, as long as she didn't fall in the sink. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:36 pm

appledore wrote:Yes, I prefer that one. She would be a good tap dancer with all those feet, as long as she didn't fall in the sink. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: I'm larfing at that one!

Hi apples. Hope you are well. :)

I used to have rabbits when I was a child but they never stopped breeding! I ended up with so many baby bunnies I sold them to a pet shop for a few squid. :P

I had a menagerie of pets when I was younger, I could have run a petting zoo for small rodents and other cuddly critters. Now I have just one critter who would eat the lot! :lol: :lol:

Do you like rodents? I particularly like rats for some reason, not feral children, the cute furry kind. :oops:

appledore

Post by appledore » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi Will. I don't like rodents, especially rats. I don't like their tails.

I had a budgie and a goldfish when I was young, and then we had some kittens (just one at a time). I love kittens and cats. :D They have lovely little faces.

I don't like anything wriggly like snakes or stoats and ferrets, and I can't stand spiders. Hubby pretends he's all brave and catches them for me, but he doesn't like them either. :lol:
Keep calm and carry on.

WILL*REMAIN*STRONG

Post by WILL*REMAIN*STRONG » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:21 pm

appledore wrote:Hi Will. I don't like rodents, especially rats. I don't like their tails.

I had a budgie and a goldfish when I was young, and then we had some kittens (just one at a time). I love kittens and cats. :D They have lovely little faces.

I don't like anything wriggly like snakes or stoats and ferrets, and I can't stand spiders. Hubby pretends he's all brave and catches them for me, but he doesn't like them either. :lol:
:lol: :lol: I notice that the bigger the spider, the bigger the amount of tissue hubby uses to catch it. Next time I ask hubs to get rid of a scary spider, I'll ask him to pick it up with his bare hand. :wink:

I don’t see the point in snakes as pets, or spiders, they are not cuddly or cute at all. :lol:

Cats are lovely, so beautiful. Except this kind :arrow: http://www.cutepicturesofcats.com/uglyc ... an_Cat.jpg Cats and dogs with squashy faces are a bit gross looking. :shock: