A discussion forum for the elderly, their carers and advisers
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 827
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:40 pm
- Number of Posts per Page: 50
- Number of topics per page: 50
- Location: Halifax
Researchers have found after a 2 year study that brain shrinkage is reduced in older people when taking higher than the recommended doses of folic acid, vitamins B6 and B12. Caution is advised at this stage but Alzhiemers Research Trust feels it is promising. Link to article
- Posts: 6226
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
- Number of Posts per Page: 5
- Number of topics per page: 15
- Location: Home Sweet Home
Treeman wrote:Now where did I leave my vitamin B supplement ?????????????
I don't remember where I left mine either. If only vitamin B would make a nicer cup of tea, never liked cats. Yes I am here, went there yesterday. What is vitamin B and why are you trying to poison me again. No, that isn't my name Treeman, who are you?
Gulp, that came out too naturally, might try it too.