Lattis fence panels with teram added to them.

Let everyone have the same pleasure as you derive from your garden -- or perhaps a friends garden
Steakbake

Re: Lattis fence panels with teram added to them.

Post by Steakbake » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Yes Mac.

MacadamB53
Number of Posts per Page: 100
Number of topics per page: 50

Post by MacadamB53 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:49 pm

Steakbake wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:07 pm
Yes Mac.
this forum is dedicated to the law in England and Wales (touchy subject this week :) ) and this is something we are made aware of when we join up.

just letting you know as it means responses on this thread might not be relevant under Scots law.

kind regards, Mac

SJC14

Post by SJC14 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:18 am

Steakbake wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:14 am
As I said in the previous post, my wife wrote to them week ago now but no reply what so ever. Just totally unreasonable people and we have had enough. So we are going to a lawyers tomorrow for some answers. We may need referred to a lawyer that deals with this kinda thing within the branch or out with.
But it has totally scunnered us.

I just assumed someone on here Would know exactly what to do, I just assumed that there was actually some lawyer friends on board these chats to help out. Seems there isn't and not been much help at all. But I thank you all for your kind suggestions etc.

All the best.
Ian
Refer to the Deeds of Conditions or more rarely the Title Deeds. If you or your conveyancing lawyer do not have these then the Register for Scotland will. Normally the boundary and fence maintenance is mentioned as a burden in the Deeds of Conditions and hopefully is clear on who own what. A picture of the fence with trellis will help.

Steakbake

Post by Steakbake » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:02 pm

How do I add a picture