yet another boundary dispute

MacadamB53
Number of Posts per Page: 100
Number of topics per page: 50

Re: yet another boundary dispute

Post by MacadamB53 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:48 am

Hi pilavas719,

hire yourself someone to erect a fence (or wall) who is prepared to deal with the neighbour if he starts ranting.

kind regards, Mac

span

Post by span » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:21 pm

MacadamB53 wrote:Hi pilavas719,

hire yourself someone to erect a fence (or wall) who is prepared to deal with the neighbour if he starts ranting.

kind regards, Mac
Good man Mac. Words out of my own mouth.

He's been bluffing you. Time to end this and restore your boundary. Now. Today. Do it. Get on with it, what are you waiting for?

Call his bluff. Force the issue back onto him.

despair

Post by despair » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Seems to me this guy thinks he is still in Poland

I would stop messing around and get in some heavies prepared to ignore the idiot and build a solid wall breeze block on his side
Face with bricks or render your side

Warn the police beforehand that you are merely reinstating a boundary line confirmed by an independant survey and that your mad oolish neighbour may well cause a breach if the peace along with criminal damage

pilavas719

Post by pilavas719 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:02 am

I wish I could do this, my solicitor says go to court also the land surveyor suggests the same.

I am very tempted to just put it back myself, I am ready for the repercussion but can he take me to court and claim I was violent ?

MacadamB53

Post by MacadamB53 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:00 am

pilavas719 wrote:I wish I could do this, my solicitor says go to court also the land surveyor suggests the same.

I am very tempted to just put it back myself, I am ready for the repercussion but can he take me to court and claim I was violent ?
he can claim anything he likes - whether the court believes him will be down to what evidence is presented.

arborlad

Post by arborlad » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:59 am

pilavas719 wrote:
Do you ll think I should let him have it ? Please see link I have posted in mse below long thread but I have pictures displayed.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... 886&page=5

Can you post the photos on this thread please.
arborlad

smile...it confuses people

liveinpeace
Number of Posts per Page: 10
Number of topics per page: 10

Post by liveinpeace » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:27 pm

hi pilavas
I remember getting a post from you on my thread some time ago,you said that we had a similar dispute. well as you have now updated your posts I have read them and cant believe how much (apart from the gate) that our disputes have in common, can I just say I feel your pain! I have just spent another £1,500 of my hard earned cash on solicitors fees today. For a dispute you did not cause or ever want.
I am sure you have tried working out why your neighbour thinks its ok to behave in the way he has,you have done your best to mediate and sort it out amicably, but in the end you just have to accept that some people are just beyond fathoming.I would never in a million years even consider behaving in the opportunistic sneaky way your neighbour has and then to top it off by deciding you are in the wrong for having the nerve to question his actions. trying to not let someone get under your skin is not easy when you see them everyday. you go to work and want to come home to the sanctity of your home, I know before this happened to me I would have said get a grip, theres bigger problems and more important things in life, and yes there is and when you want to recuperate from your problems you want to do that in your peaceful home.
I wonder if our neighbours are related!
keep your chin up
and hopefully one day we will
Liveinpeace

MacadamB53

Post by MacadamB53 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:55 pm

liveinpeace wrote:hi pilavas
I remember getting a post from you on my thread some time ago,you said that we had a similar dispute. well as you have now updated your posts I have read them and cant believe how much (apart from the gate) that our disputes have in common, can I just say I feel your pain! I have just spent another £1,500 of my hard earned cash on solicitors fees today. For a dispute you did not cause or ever want.
I am sure you have tried working out why your neighbour thinks its ok to behave in the way he has,you have done your best to mediate and sort it out amicably, but in the end you just have to accept that some people are just beyond fathoming.I would never in a million years even consider behaving in the opportunistic sneaky way your neighbour has and then to top it off by deciding you are in the wrong for having the nerve to question his actions. trying to not let someone get under your skin is not easy when you see them everyday. you go to work and want to come home to the sanctity of your home, I know before this happened to me I would have said get a grip, theres bigger problems and more important things in life, and yes there is and when you want to recuperate from your problems you want to do that in your peaceful home.
I wonder if our neighbours are related!
keep your chin up
and hopefully one day we will
Liveinpeace
Hi liveinpeace,

for a more detailed understanding of the OP’s case I recommend reading through his moneysavingexpert thread - hopefully we’ll get to see the photos that were posted there too...

kind regards, Mac

liveinpeace
Number of Posts per Page: 10
Number of topics per page: 10

Post by liveinpeace » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:47 pm

thanks mac, just read it, the similarities are quite something.
cheers
Liveinpeace

pilavas719

Post by pilavas719 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:27 pm

These issues are more common that you might expect, people in general are greedy, some more than other and would even kill to get a bigger slice of the pie, that why there is the LAW, I wish judge Dredd was real I wonder how he would deal with boundary disputes hahahah.

I have spent a little over 3 k at the mo and expect to spend another 5 k this year but If I don't do anything I will always feel I let this stupid bully get what he wanted, I know I'm right and trying to explain to him has proven impossible. So will need to force it upon him doesn't matter how long it takes. If he was entitled to the land he would have taken it long before I bought the house he saw an opportunity to take it think new neighbours but no I have done my homework and know where I stand. Sad that these issues cost so much money but if you are right the law will back you up. I really hope we both get to "live in peace" Liveinpeace. After all that why you work and save to have your own little corner in the world so you can live a happy life.

I have read numerous court cases regarding boundary disputes and the main point the surveys and judge puts forward is the general boundary rule and make sure you have everything in writing also If a boundary has been in place before you got there and been long standing for at least 10 years don't bother moving it its not worth the hassle. I will not be sharing anymore photos as I will be going to court and you never know who is reading my post sorry guys and girls.

Best of luck Liveinpeace and hope it all works out, will update everyone as I go along.

pilavas719

Post by pilavas719 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:08 am

Quick question guys, I have a video I took on my Iphone of me and my neighbour, I am trying to get him to talk and he just said look at the paper from the land register and then me saying the title plan map is bogus then he sticks a finger at me and tells he is waiting for papers from court. I may post this video actually. Can I use this video as evidence in court ?

pilavas719

Post by pilavas719 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:19 am

Here is the video,

Hopefully it will show the character I am having to deal with.

https://youtu.be/s1DIWS8TsBA

MacadamB53

Post by MacadamB53 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:32 am

Hi pilavas,

people in general are greedy

the bulk of scientific research would suggest you need to change your point of view.

kind regards, Mac

pilavas719

Post by pilavas719 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:25 pm

MacadamB53 wrote:Hi pilavas,

people in general are greedy

the bulk of scientific research would suggest you need to change your point of view.

kind regards, Mac
Did not mean anything bad about it Mac, just meant in general people want more than the other person, and some would go to extreme just to have more, could be food at a buffet, try and get more fuel for your money or take someone who has more land than you.

Some people would abide by the law in place and respect what it represents.

Can I get feedback on the video please ?

MacadamB53

Post by MacadamB53 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:31 pm

Hi pilavas719,

all I get from the video is a man being recorded against his wishes whilst he walks across his garden and someone (I assume it’s you) tries to engage him in a conversation that he doesn’t want to be part of - and then the someone is rude to the man because the man didn’t play ball.

kind regards, Mac