3 not wise men

despair

Re: 3 not wise men

Post by despair » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:13 am

Garden law was down for 10 days thanks to ISP problems

Good luck with your solicitor meeting ...pilman knows what he is talking about that i can assure you

liveinpeace
Number of Posts per Page: 10
Number of topics per page: 10

Post by liveinpeace » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:18 pm

thanks despair
I sent pilman some information but did not hear back from him.
I think either me or the complexity of my case might have scared him off! It was very nice of you to try and sort it out for me anyway. Glad the site is up and running again, I will keep you updated when the next part of this fiasco unfolds

arborlad

Post by arborlad » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:58 pm

liveinpeace wrote:I would love to but it is in great detail. I don't really know how to make it anonymous, I really very much appreciate your interest and advice and I have definitely increased my vocabulary since reading your posts.
the main points are
we have been unreasonable and breached calderbank rules
the simple solution would have been to declare the drive shared access so we could park on the drive and they could access the back...............

I recognise the difficulty of the whole letter but if you can post the section that deals with the bit in bold, it would be appreciated - use x's for any names and addresses.

I share Pilman's view that there is an absence of any 'law' to their claims, normally in these circumstances the solicitor is quoting Law of Property Act this - Land Registration Act that.

Their claim to have the boundary 'moved' to some fictional location would be prevented by the Limitations Act.
arborlad

smile...it confuses people

despair

Post by despair » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:05 am

I would resend the info to Pilman ...he loves complicated cases
either way I cannot see these 3 clowns can possibly have any rights

liveinpeace

Post by liveinpeace » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:12 pm

thanks arborlad, I'm trying to find a way to reshuffle the words a bit. Im not the most articulate and there's quite a few bits I dont really understand.

thanks despair, I thought about resending the information to pilman but I really dont want to pester him if he has decided hes not interested. Has he been on the forum recently.

despair

Post by despair » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:22 pm

No one has been on forum because the whole site was down

Resend it to pilman ..he wont mind and he may have ideas your solicitor has not thought of ....he has huge experience

liveinpeace

Post by liveinpeace » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:04 pm

hi
Arborlad
been having another read of the letter from the brothers.
the reasons they are giving for our unreasonableness (is that a word) is that they have tried to talk to us on several occasions regarding the dispute and they wrote to us several times personally before they got solicitors involved, and we ignored them and the letters.

they have missed out the fact they have shouted at us several times, and been quite threatening and demanding. we also have no urge to try and negotiate or mediate with people, who see mediation as you just agreeing to all their demands. we did try to negotiate at the beginning, they just talked over us and told us what we were going to do.

our solicitor has assured us that from all the evidence of correspondence I have given him, that we have been more than reasonable. I just wish I had filmed the times when we were shouted at, so if anyone is reading this going through something similar, keep your phone at the ready.
Despair
i resent my information o pilman
thanks

despair

Post by despair » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:44 am

Liveinpeace

Your solicitor is right

The one thing you have to recognise is its the tactics of bullies to behave in exactly the way these 3 have
They shout, threaten , make up all kinds of nonsense because they believe if they make enough fuss you will give in

Just stay resolute and steadfastly ignore them but compile all your evidence inc phone recordings and careful diary

Stay whiter than white and somehow the truth will come to the surface and these 3 will get whats coming to them

It takes time and you have to be resolute ........they are the ones acting illegally right from the start by moving fences

arborlad

Post by arborlad » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:49 pm

liveinpeace wrote:thanks arborlad, I'm trying to find a way to reshuffle the words a bit. Im not the most articulate and there's quite a few bits I dont really understand.

Worry not- you're doing well :) ...............one member of this forum thinks I'm an 'umble nail-nocker and tree-trimmer wiv no edjukashun................

The reason I ask about the following passage: 'the simple solution would have been to declare the drive shared access so we could park on the drive and they could access the back...............' is to try and get the gist of their claim and what they are basing it on. Did they actually use the word declare, you can declare your drive to be the M25, Grand Union Canal or Yellow Brick Road - it wont make it so! In normal circumstances where a drive is shared, ownership wont be but usage will, with each respective 'half' identified by shading on an accompanying plan.
arborlad

smile...it confuses people

liveinpeace

Post by liveinpeace » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Aborlad you seem like the " kleverest" chippy I have ever met

the wording they have used is

adopt the solution of a shared access.

this is why I shouldn't try and reshuffle words and stick to making pies

despair

Post by despair » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:38 pm

"Adopt the solution of a shared access "

They really have the most infernal bloody cheek .....they caused their own problems and are trying to enveigle you to solve it by tgreats and co erxion

Like i said compile your evidence from every source you can and let them stew

Sooner or later something will stiff them

liveinpeace

Post by liveinpeace » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:51 pm

hello
sorry I have not got back with an update, there has been a lot of toing and froing (have i spelt that right) with solicitors letters. And another big bill from my solicitor.he has really fought our corner but they just wont see sense, they are still demanding they have a right to access regardless of any evidence to the contrary. They are still demanding we pay for a surveyor. with the continuing threat of litigation. our solicitor has advised us it will cost us 15 thousand if it goes to court, but he has also said that though our case is incredibly strong no solicitor can 100% say what will happen if it goes to court, and you cannot guarantee you will win. explaining that a judge may be a family court expert,and not be familiar with boundary law. so though we are sure we are morally right,and have plenty of strong evidence, it is very unnerving to hear this. our solicitor has just won a massive case against the ministry of justice that has been on the local news and in the papers so he has some serious clout.

my husband has been really worried in case they read my thread so I have been trying to be careful with my detail. He is also plastering someones living room on valentines night in order to pay for this nightmare. funny enough though the couple he is doing the job for, the woman is paying for it as a valentines present for her partner. win win for her,she gets her DIY done,after nagging for weeks and he gets no present (he thought he was getting a fishing rod)

Arborlad and despair I hope you are both well.
I did resend my info to pilman but no response, I have noticed he has not posted on the forum for a long time, i hope he is ok and on a long holiday or something.

despair

Post by despair » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:27 pm

I dont see why your solicitor is even bothering to respond to their solicitor or their threats
He should have simply stated the facts and then ignored them

They cant sell their house with this dispute so they are best left to stew in their own juice ...they are bullies i.....bullies always threaten everything but seldom follow through

They refuse to mediate so thats not in their favour ....they cannot demand you pay for a surveyor
They are demanding and making threats .....while you are whiter than white

I think your solicitor is setting out worst case scenario ...sit tight ...ignore them ...wait till they actually issue court papers
They must know it could be many months or years before a court date

Let them dig their own grave

liveinpeace

Post by liveinpeace » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:24 pm

he has been responding because each time he has sent a letter he seems quite sure that they will see sense and stop the madness and back off, I keep telling him that you are dealing with egos so big that reason has to go out the window. he has finally started to realise that I have sussed them out and they will never accept they are wrong, I even think if it went to court and they lost they would appeal it.his last letter to them had a very definitive edge to it, and was a lot more assertive than others, Like he has said you have to show that you have done everything in your power to try and sort it out before it gets to court. its funny because anyone who sees the actual boundary as it is in real life and what they are trying to get, just don't even understand how it could possibly work or from what planet they must be on to think even with the measurements from their plans it would work. honestly its madness,but sadly very expensive madness.

despair

Post by despair » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:06 pm

Also every letter he sends gives you a bill

I think time has come to tell him very firmly now ........no responses ....let them keep sending more letters just add them to the pile ....they will either shut up or do something completely OTT

Look up the bullying websites and narsasistic personality disorder and you and your solicitor need to absorb all that tells you

Theres only one way now to deal with these 3 bullies ......totally ignore them and wait for their next move

They cannot sell their house ....thats their problem ...they started the dispute and a court case wont do them any good either

I can tell you all about nasty deceitfull lying toe rags of bullies and exactly how they operate