Holiday Cottage trying to create a road/parking in garden

SwitchRich

Re: Holiday Cottage trying to create a road/parking in garde

Post by SwitchRich » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:13 pm

I also just found the deeds for the communal areas! :) Thanks to pilman for jogging my thinking about searching for the deeds :)
Please see below
pic1.PNG
pic2.PNG
pic3.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SwitchRich

Post by SwitchRich » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:13 pm

pic4.PNG
pic5.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SwitchRich

Post by SwitchRich » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:14 pm

Hope that sheds some more light here? thanks again for the posts etc.
Has been a interesting process doing this digging. Must say I'm super impressed with the Land Registry site and how easy it is to use.

Cheers

Rich

Collaborate
Number of Posts per Page: 20
Number of topics per page: 20

Post by Collaborate » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:39 pm

SwitchRich wrote:Hope that sheds some more light here? thanks again for the posts etc.
Has been a interesting process doing this digging. Must say I'm super impressed with the Land Registry site and how easy it is to use.

Cheers

Rich
Sorry, but it sheds no more light at all.

As said earlier on in this thread, it refers to documents that have created rights without setting out what those rights are. You need to get a copy of those deeds referred to (the various conveyances etc) and then come back and report.

SwitchRich

Re: Holiday Cottage trying to create a road/parking in garden

Post by SwitchRich » Wed May 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Greetings Garden Law!
Thought I might update all the kind people who contributed to this thread. I think this also should close the thread too since we have found out the property in question has a right installed at the point purchase for a small caravan to be stored on the property.
I think this now means that for the caravan to be brought onto and off the property, then access via some sort of gate would be an automatic right. (The other properties do not have this right to have a caravan)
Thus I think we can call this question resolved.

Thanks again for your help! This website has been such a great resource :)

SwitchRich

Re: Holiday Cottage trying to create a road/parking in garden

Post by SwitchRich » Wed May 09, 2018 1:43 pm

p.s. anyone who contributed to this thread and might like a holiday in the North Cornwall area let me know with a message. We can then talk by email and I can organise a nice discount for you if you'd like. (peak times like August are tough to give a deal on but off peak and winter times I can be much more generous)

Cheers!