Campervan Neighbor Vision Spray rules broken

Ditay

Re: Campervan Neighbor Vision Spray rules broken

Post by Ditay » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:16 am

I now regret removing a beautiful tree from our back garden that was meters from boundary, as he said it was blocking his light (it wasn’t) he just hates nature / grass and leaves.

I wish I had left it as leverage now 😂

I’m sure if I left the beautiful tree alone he would of been complaining to the council about “right to enjoy property” being compromised.

Thanks for everyone’s advice. I’ll just have to get use to looking at a white box, and pulling out dangerously on a corner.

Cheers again,
D

siteone

Post by siteone » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:28 am

This is really what i was talking about before the trained lawyers got involved.

https://www.pla.org.uk/2017/10/nuisance ... pril-2017/

SJC14

Post by SJC14 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:07 am

Ditay wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:16 am
I now regret removing a beautiful tree from our back garden that was meters from boundary, as he said it was blocking his light (it wasn’t) he just hates nature / grass and leaves.

I’m sure if I left the beautiful tree alone he would of been complaining to the council about “right to enjoy property” being compromised.

Thanks for everyone’s advice. I’ll just have to get use to looking at a white box, and pulling out dangerously on a corner.

Cheers again,
D
Plant a hedge right in front of the campervan - tall Leylandii do not cost that much. Moving your bins right in front of it will also make him take notice.

arborlad

Post by arborlad » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:09 am

SJC14 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:07 am
Ditay wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:16 am

Cheers again,
D
Plant a hedge right in front of the campervan - tall Leylandii do not cost that much. Moving your bins right in front of it will also make him take notice.

Tit-for-tats rarely have a good outcome.
arborlad

smile...it confuses people

ukmicky
Number of Posts per Page: 20
Number of topics per page: 20

Post by ukmicky » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:04 pm

Also play havoc with the sight lines
Any information provided is not legal advice and you are advised to gain a professional opinion