- Posts: 2254
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:29 pm
- Number of Posts per Page: 50
- Number of topics per page: 50
Its not nice sitting on wet gloopy paint, especially when there is also a big wet paint notice
to make it obvious.
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:25 pm
- Number of Posts per Page: 20
- Number of topics per page: 20
- Location: Cornwall
That will keep them away.
Or some Des O'Connor.
That would keep EVERYONE away.
sandpaper offdespair wrote:The only problem with both is they might leave a sticky mess on the fence and fence treatment wont adhere
expensive plus part is over cement so cannot plantyou might well be able to get some large size Pyracantha plants