High Hedges Legislation

Frede

Re: High Hedges Legislation

Post by Frede » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:32 pm

I am reviewing the situation re high hedges and I still am not able to get an answer to hedge height and list loss spreadsheet, amendments - enter height of floor above ground, else enter zero. The property affected is a bungalow - i.e., a ground floor? what does this amendment mean?

Other question relates to if a hedge cannot be seen by rest of the garden surely the whole garden cannot be taken into account. I have asked this before but the answer I received was not clear

TO

Post by TO » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:46 am

Hi Frede

For height of floor level above ground level enter 0.

The guidance previously provided makes it clear how to assess/measure the area of your garden affected by the hedge.

Judicial Reviews are usually expected within six weeks. You can complain to the LGO but you will have to show maladministration, and go through the councils complaints process first.

You don't explain why the council have 'turned down' your complaint. It would help if you did.

Frede

Post by Frede » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:25 pm

Thank you To for responding.

It really is complicated To. I have taken some action - see what happens. Judicial Review is quite an expensive option having checked with Solicitors.