Neighbour has put up a bamboo fence in between the hanging ivy

gardengirl1

Neighbour has put up a bamboo fence in between the hanging ivy

Post by gardengirl1 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:35 am

Starting at the beginning, we have a planning application in they have objected, even though they have the same work done on their bungalow. Anyway we have been clearing and tidying our garden and it made a gap in the boarder, the work on tidying has not finished, next door pushed over a big fence pole which i admit was wobbly and stuffed this bamboo thing which measures about 6ft tall but as they tried to stuff it into our side it didn't make the ground so from the ground up its 7 foot high and leaning the bottom is poking out into our garden, I am furious it looks like we are living in an encampment. The man from the council is coming out next week, I know its on our property and would love to shove it back to their side, but hope the man from the council makes them remove it. Is this the right way to go. She has an overgrown nature garden and if we do not trim our side it will take ours over.

arborlad

Re: Neighbour has put up a bamboo fence in between the hanging ivy

Post by arborlad » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:39 am

Doubt very much that the council will have any sort of input on this - it is your land not theirs.
arborlad

smile...it confuses people

gardengirl1

Re: Neighbour has put up a bamboo fence in between the hanging ivy

Post by gardengirl1 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:07 am

Its kind of difficult to describe, the bamboo fence is too long and there is not much to attach it to, so part is stuffed down our side, there are a few rocks and boulders there so it cannot reach the soil properly, the other part which is kind of stuffed against their garage back wall it all measures more that the 2 metres from the ground as she has this small wall, I am hoping they will measure it on her garage wall its all the same stuff all attached to each other. If they don't get her to remove it I will by just getting the rest of the stuff thats overhanging our garden it will then fall down.