Neighbour fencing a right of way

arsie

Re: Neighbour fencing a right of way

Post by arsie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:29 pm

Ah ok this is the one whose alleyway you use/are next to. I will re-read the thread in that light to see what might be sensible. For sure you need to raise your valid objections as amicably as possible. Might be a good idea to ask them what they think gives them a right to enclose the land in question as you think it is yours. What do your/their deeds show of who owns the land you dispute? (Forgive me if you have already said this further up the thread!)

Janieb

A bit of my land

Post by Janieb » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:08 pm

I can actually prove that it's mine. The next door but one decided about 5 years ago that he didn't want to be seen on our ROW so he put up fences on mine an my immediate neighbours land.

Now they have got together and put up a gate against my land effectively annexexing it off. how bloody dare they.

I really don't want to go to go to court over this, it's really silly, they are really sabre rattling.

I just want to know where i go from this.
"I prefer rogues to imbeciles, because they sometimes take a rest" Alexandre Dumas (fils)

Janieb

Re: A bit of my land

Post by Janieb » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Janieb wrote:I can actually prove that it's mine. The next door but one decided about 5 years ago that he didn't want to be seen on our ROW so he put up fences on mine an my immediate neighbours land.

Now they have got together and put up a gate against my land effectively annexexing it off. how bloody dare they.

I really don't want to go to go to court over this, it's really silly, they are really sabre rattling.

I just want to know where i go from this.
I've posted often enough to post a piccie if needed.
"I prefer rogues to imbeciles, because they sometimes take a rest" Alexandre Dumas (fils)

arborlad

Re: Neighbour fencing a right of way

Post by arborlad » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:47 pm

arborlad

smile...it confuses people

arsie

Post by arsie » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:18 am

Please do.
This site's picture facility is useless you will have to use one of the many picture-hosting web sites and the URL button in the 'reply' window e.g. this is a picture of the one and only White House!
https://uanews.arizona.edu/sites/defaul ... ouse_h.jpg

arborlad

Post by arborlad » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:52 am

arborlad

arsie

Post by arsie » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:54 am

arborlad
I was trying to encourage the OP to make this thread stand-alone as she started a new one. Perhaps if you could post link(s) to any of the old thread post(s) with pictures that would be helpful :wink:

arborlad

Post by arborlad » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:45 am

arsie wrote:arborlad
I was trying to encourage the OP to make this thread stand-alone as she started a new one.

arsie - I was trying to encourage the OP to continue the other thread. With all of the background, history, including mention of this specific event, and photos contained there :wink:
arborlad

arborlad

Post by arborlad » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:00 am

Janieb wrote:Now they have got together and put up a gate against my land effectively annexexing it off. how bloody dare they.

It seems like your actual neighbour who was once neutral and tried to stay out of the conflict, is now siding with the other neighbour, is that correct, has anything happened to alter the status quo?

Did the scaffold boards that were blocking the ginnel ever get removed?
arborlad