Full and free rights of way at all times & for all purposes

Kingy808

Re: Full and free rights of way at all times & for all purpo

Post by Kingy808 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:57 pm

Yes the bit which references the blue bit specifically refers to animals and vehicles but the rest of the bits which refer to access don't. I'm not sure why that bit is so special (having seen the land there really is nothing there of any note). I'm sufficiently convinced there's a way to section off access to the retained property leaving free vehicular access without compromising the security of the rest of the land. And if the solicitor I eventually pay a shed load of money to says I don't have to then that's a bonus.

Collaborate
Number of Posts per Page: 20
Number of topics per page: 20

Post by Collaborate » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:12 am

ukmicky wrote:
Kingy808 wrote:Full and free rights (in common with the Vendor the owners of the Retained Property and all persons authorised by them) of way at all times and for all purposes with or without vehicles and animals over and along the land shown coloured blue on the Plan forming part of the Retained Property
So what is this bit
that doesn't apply to the bit that gives right to access the substation.

Collaborate
Number of Posts per Page: 20
Number of topics per page: 20

Post by Collaborate » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:12 am

Kingy808 wrote:Yes the bit which references the blue bit specifically refers to animals and vehicles but the rest of the bits which refer to access don't. I'm not sure why that bit is so special (having seen the land there really is nothing there of any note). I'm sufficiently convinced there's a way to section off access to the retained property leaving free vehicular access without compromising the security of the rest of the land. And if the solicitor I eventually pay a shed load of money to says I don't have to then that's a bonus.
Do report back after you've seen the solicitor.