Collaborate wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:28 pm
I'm not sure where you got that from but it sounds completely wrong. Give your ROW away if you want to go ahead with that calculation.
You seem to say that you will look at the benefit of the increase in value of neighbour's property and work out what area of the land is taken up by the ROW and take that fraction of any increase.
Firstly, how do you value the land with and without the ROW? (you ask a surveyor).
Secondly, why not just ask the surveyor to negotiate for you?
Thirdly, why on earth would you want to just take a fraction of the increase in value of next door?
Fourthly, why on earth are you not looking at how much value your property would lose?
You are out of your depth. You need to insist on your legal rights being respected otherwise you should take the neighbour to court.
Oh look who's popped by again just for more rudeness. Yet again you add nothing of value just a load of wrong assumptions.
1. I found it online on a legal firms site. Please explain the right way to do it, if this sounds wrong to you. If you don't actually know
the right way then don't comment.
2. I am not giving away
3. You can value a property a number of ways, I have taken an educated guess on what his property is worth simply to give myself an idea of the value of the ROW. I'm not claiming expert level calculations, you need to calm down a little bit.
4. And yes, I am already aware that it would be helpful to speak to a surveyor and even to let them negotiate for me, which is why I have an appointment with one. Again you add nothing of value.
5. I have no intention of only taking a fraction
of the increase in the value of next door. Where do you get this nonsense? Please don't opine on things you know nothing about.
6. I have
looked at how much value my property would lose. I know you think I'm a stupid doormat, but I can assure you I most definitely am not.
7. Whether I am out of my depth or not is none of your business. I am
insisting on my legal rights or I will
take my neighbour to court.
Now sod off, you bring nothing but negativity to this thread.