Accidentally deleted emails from forum members

This forum is for Garden Law problems that don't fit into the other categories. Please treat it with respect.

Moderator: Angelisle

Conveyancer

Accidentally deleted emails from forum members

Post by Conveyancer » Mon May 23, 2011 7:52 pm

I have several email addresses and two that start with conveyancer@ neither of which I use very much. I was doing some spring cleaning and found both had lots of spam. Without paying too much attention to what I was doing I deleted them and then cleared the trash. When I had done it I realised that I may have cleared out some messages from forum members.

What happened is this: I gave one or two people one of the conveyancer@ addresses so they could send me documents and kept going to check if the messages had arrived and was puzzled when they never did. In the end I gave up checking. I am now wondering if in fact I was checking the wrong email address. :oops:

All this was some time ago and I cannot now remember who was involved. I expect they have long since given up hope of a reply. If the persons concerned still have a problem would they please send another email and send me a pm letting me know the address they have sent it to, but note that I am away for three weeks in a day or two.
If you have benefited from advice on this site please consider contributing to a cancer charity.