Neighbour's quadcopter camera over my garden

This forum is for Garden Law problems that don't fit into the other categories. Please treat it with respect.

Moderator: Angelisle

arborlad

Re: Neighbour's quadcopter camera over my garden

Post by arborlad » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:55 am

Morgan Sweet wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:56 pm
arborlad wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:15 am
Morgan Sweet wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:23 am
It is a pleasure to read the posts from Rosenberg since they are all written with a command of the English language. May I suggest some of the problems he is experiencing with one particular forum contributor is due to the latter's probable ability to read written English but inability to comprehend the written English language. This clear lack of comprehension leads to inaccurate assumptions.

There's a dwindling number of people in the Rosenberg Appreciation Society - you are one, Rosenberg another and the third selfimploded and she is no more!!!

.....................but that's not the purpose of your post - is it??
Your response confirms my point.

Nope - you've lost me!! The purpose of your post has less to do with with praising Rosenberg and more to do with criticising me.

I rarely make an assumption on this forum but when I do, for the avoidance of doubt, it is usually accompanied by the words: 'I assume' - capiche?

The claim that I fail to comprehend or understand something seems to be limited to you and Rosenberg - strange that!!
arborlad

smile...it confuses people

Morgan Sweet

Post by Morgan Sweet » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:32 am

arborlad wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:55 am
Morgan Sweet wrote:
arborlad wrote:

There's a dwindling number of people in the Rosenberg Appreciation Society - you are one, Rosenberg another and the third selfimploded and she is no more!!!

Nope - you've lost me!! The purpose of your post has less to do with with praising Rosenberg and more to do with criticising me.

I rarely make an assumption on this forum but when I do, for the avoidance of doubt, it is usually accompanied by the words: 'I assume' - capiche?

The claim that I fail to comprehend or understand something seems to be limited to you and Rosenberg - strange that!!
Yet again you make an assumption (in your second sentence). One might be tempted to quote the old chesnut, "If the cap fits, then wear it.".

arborlad

Post by arborlad » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:58 am

Morgan Sweet wrote:
arborlad wrote:
Morgan Sweet wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:23 am
It is a pleasure to read the posts from Rosenberg since they are all written with a command of the English language. May I suggest some of the problems he is experiencing with one particular forum contributor is due to the latter's probable ability to read written English but inability to comprehend the written English language. This clear lack of comprehension leads to inaccurate assumptions.

...............so the red is in praise of Rosenberg, then who is the blue being critical of?
arborlad

Morgan Sweet

Post by Morgan Sweet » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:15 pm

arborlad wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:58 am
Morgan Sweet wrote:
arborlad wrote:

...............so the red is in praise of Rosenberg, then who is the blue being critical of?
Let me try and help you, the red is in praise (if you wish) of Rosenberg's written English; again nothing else. The blue is only a suggestion that you have chosen to interpret as being critical of your good self. You are beginning to show an element in your responses of a persecutory delusion.

arborlad

Post by arborlad » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:24 pm

Morgan Sweet wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:15 pm
The blue is only a suggestion that you have chosen to interpret as being critical of your good self.

:lol: :lol:
arborlad

Rosenberg

Post by Rosenberg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:56 pm

Alyson: I was suggesting that both arborlad and myself should call it a day. Consequently, I've been absent from this forum since 4th June. Unfortunately, though, it seems that arborlad and co. can't control themselves, so I thought I'd sign in again to say a friendly hello to everyone who has perpetuated this thread (and others) while I've been gone. (Sorry if that annoys you, but, hey, Rosenberg happens!)

In viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8490&start=15 arborlad made some further silly accusations:
arborlad wrote: One of the biggest problems you're going to have in convincing me you are in the right and the neighbour is in the wrong, is your own wrongdoing started long before you started this thread - before you moved in - before you even purchased and in various ways and in varying degrees - is continuing to this day!!!
I'm not going to have a big problem, arborlad, because, quite simply, I don't need to convince you of anything. You seem to think you are sitting in judgement here. You aren't; you are an insignificant individual who seems to spend his days obsessively logging in to an online forum in a desperate search for some kind of respect or validation, whilst simultaneously being terrified that someone will get the better of him. Is that why you resort to deliberately misreading (to put it generously) your perceived foe's posts, and concocting ludicrously unfounded accusations?

A case in point is the second half of your sentence. You know nothing of what happened before I moved in to my current home, before I purchased it, or before I started the thread you referenced. Yet you pretend that you do so that you can accuse me of some unspecified "wrongdoing" at that time. That's very sad and transparent behaviour, arborlad.
Last edited by Rosenberg on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rosenberg

Post by Rosenberg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:58 pm

Morgan Sweet wrote: It is a pleasure to read the posts from Rosenberg since they are all written with a command of the English language. May I suggest some of the problems he is experiencing with one particular forum contributor is due to the latter's probable ability to read written English but inability to comprehend the written English language. This clear lack of comprehension leads to inaccurate assumptions.
Thank you Morgan Sweet. Regarding your other comment about not wanting me as a neighbour, I don't know enough about you to reciprocate that sentiment (or not) - but I haven't taken offence anyway. Sadly, not everyone wants a naturist from a minority ethnic, sexual and religious background living next door to them, whatever the quality of said naturist's written English.

In a reply to Morgan Sweet:
arborlad wrote: There's a dwindling number of people in the Rosenberg Appreciation Society - you are one, Rosenberg another and the third selfimploded and she is no more!!!...
None of my real-life friends has "selfimploded [sic]" recently, so I guess you are referring to 'nothingtodowithme' - a forum member who agreed with me once several years ago about something not-very-important that I don't now recall. Why can't you just let it go arborlad? People really aren't ganging up on you!

In a reply to arborlad:
Morgan Sweet wrote: ...You are beginning to show an element in your responses of a persecutory delusion.
I was thinking much the same.

Rosenberg

Post by Rosenberg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Clifford Pope wrote: ... his sentence ... has an un-English ring to it. Perhaps he is American, or watches a lot of American films - in this country I think we would say "as if" rather than "like".
Only if you're one of the proletariat, CP! I might say "as though" in that context, but never "as if" - I don't live on an East London council estate! Nevertheless, I'm flattered that my favourite amateur psychoanalyst (re: your earlier, now deleted, post) has chosen to speculate upon my ethnic origin as well. Your conclusion, CP, based upon a single word that I used in a single clause of a single sentence in a single post of a single thread, is astounding. It is also, unsurprisingly, wrong. I'm not American and I don't watch an inordinate number of American films. Have another wild guess. You never know: maybe it'll be third time lucky (but I doubt it).

In a reply to Morgan Sweet:
Collaborate wrote: Given how appallingly rude OP quickly became in this thread your choosing to comment on his use of English and your statement that you thought his posts a pleasure to read is beyond comprehension.

Presumably if Mein Kampf was well written you'd have found that a pleasure to read too.
I wondered how long it would be before someone compared me to Hitler. Amusingly ironic, don't you think.

liveinpeace
Number of Posts per Page: 10
Number of topics per page: 10

Post by liveinpeace » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:11 pm

the only reason I would not want you as a neighbour is because you are coming across as rather unhinged.

Rosenberg

Post by Rosenberg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:44 pm

liveinpeace wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:11 pm
the only reason I would not want you as a neighbour is because you are coming across as rather unhinged.
Can you substantiate that accusation? Please be as specific as you can.

PS. I'm glad to know it's the "only reason" (very PC of you - well done!).

arborlad

Post by arborlad » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:10 pm

Rosenberg wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:58 pm
, so I guess you are referring to 'nothingtodowithme' - a forum member who agreed with me once several years ago about something not-very-important that I don't now recall. Why can't you just let it go arborlad? People really aren't ganging up on you!

I feel quite sure the OP of that thread wont share that view - thankfully there were better people than you to help her!!!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19456
arborlad

Rosenberg

Post by Rosenberg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:22 pm

arborlad wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:10 pm
Rosenberg wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:58 pm
, so I guess you are referring to 'nothingtodowithme' - a forum member who agreed with me once several years ago about something not-very-important that I don't now recall. Why can't you just let it go arborlad? People really aren't ganging up on you!
I feel quite sure the OP of that thread wont share that view - thankfully there were better people than you to help her!!!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19456
Thanks for the link arborlad; it has saved me doing a manual search. Now that I've refreshed my memory on this topic I can confirm that a Daily Mail-reading middle-Englander panicking because some rough-looking types wanted to know the time is definitely "not-very-important". If there was anything genuinely important to panic about, the thing to do would have been to call the police there and then, not post about it later on a Garden Law forum.

arborlad

Post by arborlad » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:45 pm

Rosenberg wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:22 pm
.................. I can confirm that a Daily Mail-reading middle-Englander panicking because some rough-looking types wanted to know the time is definitely "not-very-important".

Yes - I think you are deluded enough to actually believe yourself. The motive of those two scrotes was not even remotely connected to ascertaining the time :roll:
arborlad

Rosenberg

Post by Rosenberg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:29 pm

arborlad wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:45 pm
Rosenberg wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:22 pm
.................. I can confirm that a Daily Mail-reading middle-Englander panicking because some rough-looking types wanted to know the time is definitely "not-very-important".
Yes - I think you are deluded enough to actually believe yourself. The motive of those two scrotes was not even remotely connected to ascertaining the time :roll:
It seems you are the deluded one if you believe you can ascertain the intent of two people you have never met from nothing more than hearsay. That thread's OP didn't say a crime had occurred, just that these two people had asked for work and asked for the correct time.

Nevertheless "Judge Arborlad" has found them guilty of the most heinous crime of being "scrotes", together with everything that entails. Arborlad, you're sounding more and more like Despair, whom you frequently chastise for exactly the same kind of overly-judgemental response.

You really shouldn't be surprised that any right-thinking person would regard you (and many others on this forum) as snotty, prejudiced, Daily Mail-reading members of the Curtain-Twitching Middle-England Residents' Association.

Until such time that the OP reports that these two people have come back and actually engaged in a criminal act, it would seem only reasonable to reserve judgement.

arborlad

Post by arborlad » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Rosenberg wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:29 pm

Until such time that the OP reports that these two people have come back and actually engaged in a criminal act, it would seem only reasonable to reserve judgement.

...............ever heard of crime prevention???....................you've lost the plot!!!!....................or perhaps the reason the OP didn't have to return and report a crime was she listened to wise words from knowledgeable people - not your piffle!!
Last edited by arborlad on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
arborlad