Planning consultant

This forum is for Garden Law problems that don't fit into the other categories. Please treat it with respect.

Moderator: Angelisle

Planning consultant

Postby Problems » Fri May 22, 2015 10:04 pm

Can anyone recommend a planning consultant to deal with a enforcement notice agricultral residence problem
Area - Notts / South Yorkshire border
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 8:34 am

Ads are not endorsed by or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to General Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests