LR Title Plan is incorrect. - Help

This forum is for Garden Law problems that don't fit into the other categories. Please treat it with respect.

Moderator: Angelisle

welshjones
Number of Posts per Page: 10
Number of topics per page: 10

LR Title Plan is incorrect. - Help

Post by welshjones » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:52 am

OK I know this is my fault but when I bought my house last year Ijust signed everything really. I know it was so stupid but I have now realised I don't own my garden or parking space on the LR title plan- it stops at my back wall. The red line clearly does not include them. I don't know who does but its not in my deeds or plan.

What do I do?

Please help

Collaborate
Number of Posts per Page: 20
Number of topics per page: 20

Re: LR Title Plan is incorrect. - Help

Post by Collaborate » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:02 am

Look back at the communications from your solicitor. they should have sent you the LR plan and asked you to check that the boundary accorded to your understanding. Either they didn't do this, or you ignored it.

Do an index map search. If you want to PM me your details I can check and see if it's registered. Chances are it's not. If I were you, assuming it's not registered, I'd get back in touch with the conveyancing solicitors and ask them what they propose you should do. This might prove to be expensive to sort out, so for your sake I hope the solicitor's at fault.

welshjones
Number of Posts per Page: 10
Number of topics per page: 10

Post by welshjones » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:22 am

Thank you for your advice - in hands of solicitors now and awaiting their response.

SJC14

Post by SJC14 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:47 pm

When you bought the property did it mention the garden and parking space? Are you sure that you are looking at the LR plan properly and does the LR plan match that in the solicitors pack?