have i the right please

have i the right please

Postby pauwen » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:50 am

My neighbour has over the years planted trees between our boundary, laterly willow and cherry i believe. we have been worried for a time that our dry stone wall was showing bulging. At Christmas a portion collapsed totally. Although we have informed our neighbours nothing has been accomplished.( He put stones back and these also have now collapsed).

I want to build a block wall to stop this. Am i right in thinking that i can cut the roots on our side. im pretty sure this is correct but before i go ahead i would appreciate someone informing me of my rights.
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:57 am

Ads are not endorsed by www.gardenlaw.co.uk or the staff thereof and visitors should perform their own due diligence on the product or service offered.

Return to Walls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests