thanks for answering my second point, what about the first?
Sorry, Mac, I don't understand your first question.MacadamB53 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:48 pmthanks for answering my second point, what about the first?
- Posts: 7380
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:13 pm
- Number of Posts per Page: 100
- Number of topics per page: 50
before the neighbour did anything:
you had an extension, some decking and a fence - did the decking butt up close the fence? was it attached to the extension in a similar fashion to the new fence?
kind regards, Mac
Yes, before they did anything, the fence attached to our wall. They just replaced my fence and said because they replaced it so it is now their fence.
- Posts: 2323
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:17 am
- Number of Posts per Page: 20
- Number of topics per page: 20
I agree, I just ask their manager to call me back.