A further message to the moderators/owner

This forum is for Garden Law problems that don't fit into the other categories. Please treat it with respect.
arborlad

Re: A further message to the moderators/owner

Post by arborlad »

arborlad wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:23 am
Collaborate wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 11:34 am It is possible, as I understand it, to PM gardenlaw.

Did you send me a PM yesterday?..................have you still got the settings to hide my posts?

Can someone quote this post please.

When I got notification of a PM, I was surprised who it was from, when reading it it was couched in terms that only a Mod would use - I replied promptly, anyway - you didn't!

In about an hour, I'm going to quote the PM, and my reply on this thread - you've got an hour to get your act together............
arborlad

smile...it confuses people
arborlad

Post by arborlad »

Collaborate wrote:Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:42 pm The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?p=235835#p235835 .
arborlad wrote:
> When I follow the link I get this: Information
> The requested topic does not exist.
arborlad

Collaborate
Number of Posts per Page: 20
Number of topics per page: 20

Post by Collaborate »

Rule 1 states:

1: Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users.
Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning, if the warning is ignored then the member may be removed from the forum at the admin teams discretion. If members see a post that they object to for these reasons please use the report post feature and explain why you are reporting it.

The offending posts were removed as they were personal attacks on another member. You may recall what you posted. It is not dissimilar to a number of your other posts.
arborlad

Post by arborlad »

arborlad wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:36 pm > When I follow the link I get this: Information
arborlad

Collaborate

Post by Collaborate »

When a post is removed it is no longer available for viewing. But I can assume that having been reminded of rule 1 you will bear that in mind in the future and post in a respectful way towards other members. You shouldn’t need reminding in what way you breached rule 1.
arborlad

Post by arborlad »

arborlad wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:39 pm
arborlad wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:36 pm > When I follow the link I get this: Information

Oh dear, this isn't' going to end well - let's start with something simple - just when did this event take place?

viewtopic.php?p=235835#p235835 .
arborlad

arborlad

Post by arborlad »

arborlad wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:36 pm
Collaborate wrote:Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:42 pm The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?p=235835#p235835 .

You could try following your own link :roll:

Tip #1 - whenever I place a link on this Forum, once it's where it is intended to be - I will always check the link is working..............a good habit to get into!!!
arborlad

vuego100

Post by vuego100 »

It's a link to a post. A post that's been removed. All post links are formatted that way. If you wanted a link to the thread it would be in the format viewtopic.php?t=20080 for example.

:D
span

Post by span »

lol

It looks like Collaborate has become the new owner/ moderator of GardenLaw (I for one welcome our new overlord). Where does this leave arborlad and his long running feuding with Collaborate?!!

Stuff's just got real!
arborlad

Post by arborlad »

span wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:29 pm lol

It looks like Collaborate has become the new owner/ moderator of GardenLaw (I for one welcome our new overlord). Where does this leave arborlad and his long running feuding with Collaborate?!!

Stuff's just got real!

Hmm memberlist.php?mode=team
arborlad

arborlad

Post by arborlad »

vuego100 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:45 pm It's a link to a post. A post that's been removed. All post links are formatted that way. If you wanted a link to the thread it would be in the format viewtopic.php?t=20080 for example.

:D

viewtopic.php?p=235835#p235835 . Thank you, I think...................so the link is neither use nor ornament - lets hope Collaborate ca do the right thing............I'm not holding my breath!
arborlad

Collaborate

Post by Collaborate »

Rule 5: The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove, lock or put on moderation queue any post or thread at any time and, where necessary, ban users either temporarily or permanently as required.
The Garden Law forum is aimed at topics around garden related issues. The determination of what is construed as off topic ie threads or posts which are not consistent with the aims and ethos of the forum, bullying, indecent, vulgar, spam, as noted in these points is up to Admin Team Members and not users.

I strongly advise you to drop this.
Collaborate

Post by Collaborate »

There is no reason why this website cannot concentrate on the giving of advice, and leave behind the sometimes constant antagonism and personal insults aimed at other members.
Collaborate

Post by Collaborate »

My final post on this subject.

You have had 12 posts of yours removed from this topic:

viewtopic.php?t=20080

I removed two of them for being unpleasant. I can’t tell what the other 10 were removed for but there’s a clear trend.
arborlad

Post by arborlad »

Ask her for her source?
arborlad